Team 5, we have to discuss about something

Why the hell YOU are so incompetent? Are those nerfs(extra arms+conjurer’s calling spells) will be applied in game in 2 weeks? Or is this just fake spoiler? In any case, I and Zetalot would not be happy if game will have nerfed Extra arms.

Dear forum participants, what do you think about those? Will Team 5 compensate that?

Screenshot: imgur. com/a/z6pbhvI

For those who aren’t following: the chat screenshot comes from Mike Donais’ stream.

It’s by no means an official statement. It might be a way to see how the community would react, but it might also be a joke. All we know for certain is that a nerf post is incoming, but that’s older news.

As for the timing: most nerfs happened the week after they were announced.

2 Likes

Goose… are you a professional Gamedeveloper or do you speak for a big number of people?

With big i mean more then 2 where we also have no proof you represent the second person.

Just wondering

I think it’s best to remember that as a large company Blizzard simply does not care for the opinion of any one of us.

The primary concern is to keep the shareholders and investors happy.

With that in mind, buy some more card packs.

Why does one have to be a developer, we’ve seen enough developers doing bad and enough doing good, I personally saw people who were better in a certain domain than people working in it, having a job, being qualified for a job and doing good in that field are 3 different things, if this was something more concrete like cooking I’d accept things as they are usually put but this isn’t, as prof we have Corridor Creeper, Giggling Inventor and many more

Well i agree theres a long history of developers doing bad. No question about that.

Also theres a very long history of people who claim to know better or say that everyone who doesnt share their opinion is incompetent or whatever.

I choose to ask if a person has expierience in a field he claims others are incompetent even tough he has NO confirmation so far that this will happen

That doesnt even mean i dont agree about the nerfs

But i sure dont claim to know stuff better and i definitly dont sharpen my pitchfork before frankenstein is loose

1 Like

This sounds much better now :smiley:

Kinda true

You can see the first post a little condensending…

Still questions stay the same

Why all in EU forum so rough? In addition, have you some thoughts about these nerfs?

nothing has been officially announced, so any nerfs (including a time frame) are speculation at this point.

if and when nerfs occur, you will be able to disenchant all your copies of the nerfed cards for their full crafting value for 2 weeks (=compensation).

As far as I’m concerned it’s because of this:

This is the kind of stuff that just makes my blood boil in a weird way. This is how you started the conversation. As I see it, people here are being much nicer than you deserve.

3 Likes

I could ask you the exact same question.
Come to think of it, this question can apply to almost about everyone on these forums (Not me, of course! I have an ego to stroke!:stuck_out_tongue:).

Probably not. I’ll check the official hearthstone news webpage as it informs us all on upcoming events/updates/expansions/etc. I highly suggest you visit the webpage to check for yourself.

See you crazy kids later. So long suckers. :sunglasses:
Yours grand and high,
CC

1 Like

As far as I can see only russian players can share an appropriate feedbacks, so bye crybabies

How come only russians? I don’t see anyone here who happens to have said to be russian before.

It sounds to me you’re not even looking for feedback, you’re just looking to rant.

Says the person crying about a nerf that hasnt been officially announced

1 Like

Well maybe hes russian and prefers to get only opinions of people who agree with him

No idea if russian people do agree or what talking only to people who agree will help but …

Jeez idk

Well in Russia everyone agrees with everyone, that’s why they let the government choose for them, they’ll agree whatever it chooses, they know it

What the hell are you talking about?

Motylek

1 Like

(Silvername takes a deep breath)
:b: L Y A T !”

1 Like