The important changes in system of rewards in the hearthstone ladder

I propose to add a reward that is given at the end and during the season. Especially:

1. With every rank level, player obtain 10 gold (for example, from bronze 10 to bronze 9). So from Bronze to Legend, you get an extra 500 gold at the end of the season.
  2. Inside the legend, during the season, with each win player get 3 gold and/or 5 dust. This will help to additionally collect resources to replenish the collection. For example, for 320 wins in the legend, it will be possible to craft anyone a legendary card.
    In my opinion, the proposed system will not have significant impact on the economy in the game, but it will allow you to play ladder with more pleasure.
    Players (included me) who enjoy playing ladder also want to have an additional way to get resources. So that we can play our favorite mode, and not to go into duels or arenas for farm dust and gold.
    If someone like this idea, write comments. With more responses we have, the higher of chance that developers will notice and possibly do something for better.
    Wish you all to win on the rank ladder mates.
1 Like
  1. There is already a reward for your seasonal placement.
Ranking Up To End of Season Reward First-Time Rewards
Legend 1 Latest Expansion Pack 1 Random Recent Expansion Legendary Card and the Legend Card Back
Diamond 5 1 Random Standard Epic Card 1 Recent Expansion Pack
Diamond 10 1 Latest Expansion Pack 1 Random Recent Expansion Epic Card
Platinum 5 2 Random Standard Rare Cards 1 Recent Expansion Pack
Platinum 10 1 Latest Expansion Pack 1 Random Recent Expansion Epic Card
Gold 5 2 Random Standard Rare Cards 1 Recent Expansion Pack
Gold 10 1 Latest Expansion Pack 4 Random Recent Expansion Rare Cards
Silver 5 2 Random Standard Rare Cards 1 Recent Expansion Pack
Silver 10 1 Latest Expansion Pack 4 Random Recent Expansion Rare Cards
Bronze 5 1 Random Standard Rare Card 1 Recent Expansion Pack
  1. This would mean people could start win trading in Legend, especially since once they reach Legend they can’t fall out of it again until the end of the season so they’d start throwing games on purpose so they’d be matched against others who are doing the same. It would also allow bot users to automate the process to stack up huge amounts of gold (Lets be honest, everyone would go for the gold over the dust, it’s automatically better since you can use it for more than just cards.) in no time, quite possibly allowing them to buy out the entire next set and mini-set that come along.
1 Like

blad they need to make getting legend easier. you should get 2 stars for 3 wins from diamond 5 to legend SRS… manz alwayz stuck at diamond 5 even though i’m a sik player cuz.

You just trolling here. Sick players are already legends

Or otherwise this player is going to quit HS …

I think the first sentence is a good one.

It is desirable that it simultaneously operates in all three modes: Standard, Wild and Classic, then there will be an additional incentive to fill the maximum stars in all three ladders every month. Only I suggest giving 5 gold per rank instead of 10 gold. In total, the maximum will be obtained in 1 month in three Ratings: 250 + 250 + 250 = 750 gold, and for a season lasting 4 months additionally up to: 3000 gold. But imagine how crazy online will be even in the seedy rating of the Classic mode? So, on one side of the scale there is a solid amount of 3,000 gold for 4 months at the maximum, on the second — an amazing online in all three Ratings.

Whether the result is commensurate with the costs incurred by the company, it is worth asking marketers about this.