The new warrior buffs

When you decided to remove the one saving grace in this dogblizzard meta - punishing brann warriors with plagues; i just gotta ask… Are you off in the head?

Do the devs not understand that its healthy for decks to have a weakness? By buffing Reno (that shouldnt even be in the game) and Brann you basicly made warrior decks unbeatable in the long run?

The coming two years is gonna have to be without a single good battlecry or they are just gonna get better and better.

The lead designer of hearthstone should seriously get reprimanded for the last “balance patch”. This is the worst balancing i have seen in hearthstone since the start.

2 Likes

But if Reno actually had a condition instead of just automatically winning the game, how are warriors supposed to have 45 minute games? :confused: I don’t know man, seems like an odd thing to say, who doesn’t want to play for 45 minutes each game?

The point is, Brann just giving a global buff for the rest of the game, is so stupid op, you cannot compete late game with highlander warrior (unless you get lucky with some random spell or interaction). Traditionally warrior used his high ehp to basically outlast your opponent. Ok enrage is a bit different but still control style… Point is warrior never had infinite value and survavability. They are just unbeatable. And it’s frustrating to play against, and it limits deck building ideas.

Brann is the dumbess thing they added to the game, prehaps ever. The idiot that printed this card, clearly doesn’t understand how their own game works.

1 Like

Yeah, i totally get that. But thats why plague dk was so satisfying to counter it.

Plague build loses against every single tempo/aggro deck but is designed to punish turtle play. It was its sole purpose.

Now when you cant even counter brann or reno its pointless, because the value is simply too high.

On top of that you had to be lucky already to get 2 of the same plagues AND the warrior couldnt draw either of them.

As thats not already easy enough its a trigger you can counter on your own turn by simply drawing more cards before Helya is played. Giving you a 50/50 chance of having drawn brann before your opponent that need helya AND another plague card to even disable you; but turns out some dev was sad that his 99% winrate wasnt 100 and nerfed the already weaker classes

1 Like

You can win with Highlander Death Knight. You just need to be lucky to play Helya before the opponent pulls her out . You also have to play Reno on his Zilliax so he can’t resummon him. That way you can outlast him,leaving him with nothing but plagues in his deck.

Still, I think Brann should be nerfed to 10 mana. It’d make the game better.

Here’s my Highlander DK:

Highlander

Class: Death Knight

Format: Standard

Year of the Pegasus

1x (1) Arthas’s Gift

1x (1) Staff of the Primus

1x (2) Dirty Rat

1x (2) Distressed Kvaldir

1x (2) Down with the Ship

1x (2) Flint Firearm

1x (2) Kobold Miner

1x (2) Mining Casualties

1x (2) Pile of Bones

1x (2) Watcher of the Sun

1x (3) Chillfallen Baron

1x (3) Hardcore Cultist

1x (3) Rainbow Seamstress

1x (3) Reap What You Sow

1x (3) Rustrot Viper

1x (4) Helya

1x (4) Ignis, the Eternal Flame

1x (4) Skeleton Crew

1x (4) Tomb Traitor

1x (5) Burrow Buster

1x (6) Gnome Muncher

1x (6) Gnomelia, S.A.F.E. Pilot

1x (6) Hollow Hound

1x (7) Harrowing Ox

1x (7) Maruut Stonebinder

1x (8) The Primus

1x (9) Reno, Lone Ranger

1x (9) The Scourge

1x (9) Yogg-Saron, Unleashed

1x (11) Chained Guardian

AAECAYjaBR6H9gSz9wSP5AWt7QX19wWC+AXy+AW7+QX4+QWT+wXr/wXt/wXYgQbKgwbQgwb1jAb3jAbzkQaIkgaplQbkmAbNngbRngaSoAbVogavqAbpqQa5sQbh5Qbh6wYAAAA=

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone