This Meta SUCKS

Is there any Standard Mage deck that as a chance to win against Hunter Quest, Pirate Warrior or Warlock Fatigue , because I can´t find one , it´s impossible specially against Hunters and Warlocks, we simply don´t have time to win against them . Mages are always being nerfed, In wild even a classic card like sorceress aprentice was nerfed to 4 mana , and lunas pocket galaxy from 5 to 7 mana forever, even with meta changes , this is ridiculous , other classes have it all in standard and in wild . Make the Meta more balanced to all classes .

please de-nerf quest warrior. its a good meta breaking dek. plz manz need to reach legend and can’t do it on any other deck then quest warrior.

https://hsreplay.net/archetypes/524/amulet-mech-mage

65/35 heavy favourite vs Quest Hunter
50/50 vs Quest Warrior
45/55 minor underdog vs Curselock

Worst matchup is 40/60 vs Murloc Warlock so there’s no unwinnable match-ups.

Mr. Smite for example. It gives an entire minion tribe charge while only 2 classes have access to class pirate cards. This card has so much value and wins games easily, and did I mention you can easily discover him too adding multiple copies to one deck. This meta that blizzard has been putting out lately only ever caters to one or two classes.

Well, you say that class pirate cards only exist on 2 classes, but there’s plenty of cases where other classes make use of pirates.

Multicaster, for example, is a pirate. Tuskarrrr Trawler is a pirate. Deepwater Evoker, Southsea Captain, Southsea Scoundrel, just to name a few.
Maybe you should try putting more pirates into your deck along with Mr Smite and see how you do.

good news everyone…they nuked the only viable control deck!! so the meta will be even worse

Funny how blizzard listened to me and nerfed it. Yes there is maybe 1 pirate in some other decks, but I am talking about a TRIBAL deck, which focuses around one type of minions. Mr. smite heavily catered towards warrior and rogue, warrior/rogue players got easy legend placement last month and if you main one of those classes and not legend yet, yikes cuz it just got nerfed hard. I’ve been playing hearthstone since beta so I know blizzard chimes in on my posts here and then.

why you cry over the quest warrior, while a demon hunter is also unfair to play against.

1 Like

the game already is not fair ( Min. eighty percent )

I don’t think you understand the fundamentals of a tribal deck, but it’s ok. Using a class like the warlock or shaman for example has almost no pirates from their class that they can add to a deck. While the warrior and rogue have plenty to choose from. So if you wanted to do a shaman pirate deck, it would just be comprised of neutral pirates and shaman spells. There is always the argument “if you can’t beat them, join them” and I understand your simple reasoning to just add the op card to my deck. However, you can’t just add legendaries to random decks thinking it will work, a card such as mr smite favored way to heavily towards two classes in particular rogue/warrior because they have class minions that are pirates and have spells to discover and draw pirates. I agree that if a card is super OP it’s better to just throw it in your deck, but this card was so broken that rogue/warrior play rates and win rates skyrocketed. Blizzard listened to the community on this one and nerfed the card to the ground like it should have been months ago.

Even after multiple nerfs, Pirate Quest Warrior is still immensely powerful, especially in Wild.
The Juggernaut gives infinite value, and with the amount of low-cost high value pirates in the game,the quest line is very easy to complete.

i am grateful i play mercenaries only in this game,until they bring back the old hearthstone i wont even bother with the core

I mean they literally did that by adding classic.

2 Likes

The only way to play this game is to click the unistall button

just a note.
For years, there hasn’t been a single positive post on this forum, the majority are fed up with the designs you make. You continue with the same team. It’s something to be admired.
Millions of players are witnessing such a situation for the first time. I am sure.
Keep it up with this design team.

People who are happy are generally playing not posting

2 Likes

on the contrary, the majority leaves the game.15 million players left the game in recent years.

The proven amount of players who have left is exactly why blizzard CANT ban bots (despite saying they have/will). We KNOW they havent since no one has ever mentioned being a part of such a ban, not once. And the same battletags (not just player names) pop up in complaints about it. It needs bots in order to make it feel like there are still people playing the game (when there really isnt that many).

There are millions of people playing daily.

Real opponents who emote and respond to you, who make mistakes, and what not, and do what only real people can do.

Maybe the floor ranks on the ladder sometimes have bots, but you can’t tell a bot from a non-bot, because often it’s someone whose connection is simply lagging because he hasn’t properly connected, and so you see him only using hero power while you can’t see the cards he’s playing because the cards are all on the server side, and if a bad connection has been established, that’s all you’re going to see.

Nah there are definitely hero power rope bots out there. You literally see them highlight over the hero power every 10 seconds or so constantly. They’re designed to farm XP but they’d actually get more if they hero power end turned and played more games, however I think doing it this was causes more concessions from the opponent to actually get more, which is just even nastier.