This weeks Shaman's deck with Tavern Brawl

I’ve just got beat by a random Shaman deck in TB, before the start of my first turn…

Opponent started first and had 5 mana. He/She played a 4/4 weapon that dealt an additional 4 damage to all enemies on attack, gave it +3 attack this turn and +1 att. and windfury from hero power and took the 20hp that you start with off, before my first turn…

Seriously, how can this be released…

Edit: I’ve just had that deck myself and a passive is activated that both players start with 10 mana. On top of that, you get that weapon automatically from the start. So if you have a card in your hand that either boosts hero attack up by 2 or that can deal 4 or more damage to enemy hero, you’ll defeat your opponent in the first round every single time

1 Like

Yea, it’s an 18 damage 1st turn combo, if you get one of the weapon pieces in your starting hand. Not much you can do to beat that.

With that said, it’s just a Brawl. It’s not like you’re progressing somewhere with this deck.
Actually, that weapon is probably put into your starting hand regardless.

Since this is the strongest deck, everyone’s playing it and the first player will win every time. Yea, it’s totally busted.

And thus, the Lich King deemed to the entire tavern
“HOW DID THIS GET PAST Q&A?!”

2 Likes

Just played TB to get my pack… here’s how it went…

I played against a Shaman, lost on T1 before I could play. So I got the Shaman deck myself. The next 4 games I was matched against other Shaman. The 3 first games they had a 20 damage burst and I was on the coin so I lost before I could play. The 4th game I went first and had the burst myself so I got the pack.

No one played any game in these 5 matches. All of them finished on T1 of the first player.

Oh the fun!

1 Like

Yeah this brawl… could I get a bag of whatever the decision maker that put this farce out was smoking?

Kay fanx