✨ TITANS - Signature Cards

Signature cards have some of the most unique and beautiful art there is, and TITANS will be pushing this even further with some incredible alternative artworks.

Have you seen them already? If you didn’t, fear not and keep on scrolling!

ps: Don’t forget and vote for your favourite art piece at the bottom of the post!

Favourite Signature Art
  • Sif
  • Mimiron
  • Ra-den
  • Odyn, Prime Designate
  • Loken, Jailer of Yogg-Saron
  • Ravenous Kraken
  • Astral Serpent
  • Thorim, Stormlord
  • Jotun, the Eternal
  • Tyr
  • Freya, Keeper of Nature
  • Minotauren
  • Imprisoned Horror
  • Hodir, Father of Giants
  • Angry Hellhound

0 voters

How do I get a TITANS Signature card?

You can find Legendary Signature cards in TITANS Card packs. :slight_smile:

Note: You will also get a random TITANS signature card with the Mega Bundle Preorder; on that note…don’t miss the upcoming Theorycrafting for a chance to WIN a MEGA bundle!

Let’s be honest here. Nobody will ever win this mega bundle codes except their twitch channel friends/subs etc. That’s reality. Fake hope. They will never choose “random” person in twitch channel to give you a bundle code.

Signature cards all look amazing, i actually marked them all and tried to vote, but you can choose one.

I limited the vote to one per person or I’d be selecting several myself as well - the art is incredible!
I put my vote on “Sif” (I love the stained glass effect A LOT), but I am not disappointed with the results so far!

As for the giveaways, I’ve seen plenty of cases where the winner was 100% random, thus these events remain a great opportunity to snatch a bundle. :slightly_smiling_face:

Note: many creators are also running giveaways on their social media, with an extremely low entry barrier; check them out, if you want!

9 topics, lol.
Titan and the others, we don’t care.