Tyrande, her skin & Night's Warrior

Hello Community,
and hopefully, hello GMs and devs.

i will start by saying im a huge fan and love Tyrande Whisperwind so much.
actually she’s my favorite character in Warcraft world.

i have asked this question many times in the past but didnt have alot of response in return, not from the dev team at least.
and i really wish to ask will tyrande be ever available again as skin in Hearthstone?
maybe even her new model as Night’s Warrior from World of Warcraft that maybe so freaking hyped :stuck_out_tongue:

i have seen many threads in the US forums regarding the regions of:
United States, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Austria.

and i cant help it but concern about the possbility that the skin will be available only there because of most of the attention regarding this subject is gathered in those forums and not being discussed about here in the EU’s as well

only recently you guys added a new bundle with 80 packs and a new skin for the priest which i purchased with alot of frustration because it instantly reminded me of tyrande because priest call shared with her too.
to be honest i have alot of skin i got from purchasing bundles and stuff
but the only skin i really wish with my whole heart to have is not reachable for me :frowning:

will here ever be available to the EU region for a 40or mabybe more card pack purchase?

Why not make things fair. Im willing to pay for her even if it was only her skin without any packs because i love her so much… I understand i may not be the majority but why not make things fair…

Please can Blizzard respond.

11 Likes

Up up up!
Was unavailable for me too since it was at the early day of teitch prime and my country wasnt supported! Pls give tyrande :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think he is right, from all the characters you can put as priest she is one of the best (after andoin for me) but sell her just for small time and then remove her completely is something you just don’t do, please blizzard think about after so much time that you kept this skin away from people who ask for it for so much time is wrong
Please reconsider it
Thanks
Ofir

3 Likes

It was a deal, and giving her again might break the terms of the deal, maybe if they made a new variation of her to kinda throw at everyone as she’s just that popular…

btw, the subject has got a lot of attention here too, just not ever since the forum was moved

I do agree here, Tyrande is one the most iconic characters in WoW lore, lots of us didnt got into Hearthstone the skin was available, and it’s really a shame, we want a chance to get this hero option back even for a limited time so we can enjoy it too.
Thanks!

4 Likes

exactly my thoughts Darkarpel115!!!
i didn’t play Hearthstone back then when she was available and didn’t even have a fair opportunity to buy her. which is the reason i wrote in the main post that blizzard should make it fair… and make her available again.

2 Likes

Here it is.

And now another sentence to fill up 20 characters

1 Like

is it possible a blizzard’s representetive in a form of GM or preferably a dev would shed some light and take some part in the discussions in one way or another? :slight_smile:

1 Like

If they had listened we wouldnt have this meta (a.k.a the worst meta in any TCG platform ever)

Hearthstone isn’t a TCG though, it’s a CCG.

When someone disagrees with you you mock him by discrediting his opinion. Disappointing.

what are you talking about?

I also wanted to buy that skin and didn’t have the opportunity to do so. as people have commented above wishing you guys to make Tyrande available again. she’s very popular character in the lore and very loved among the players

2 Likes

If Tyrande is your absolute favourite then why is Malfurion your avatar and not Tyrande? Sorry, it was just bugging me :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Nevermind, just realised there is no Tyrande avatar. The prejudice against Tyrande is deeper than we ever realised :open_mouth:

2 Likes

now you can relate to my pain, friend :frowning: :crying_cat_face:

Indeed, the devs have been unfair to most of the world as Tyrande was available on Twitch prime to only 9 countries at the time. Then, later it was available to players only in the SEA region for buying 40 packs.
If they no longer want to release the same Hero, at least make a different version of her, or more Priest Heroes! I don’t like Madame Lazul at all…

1 Like

In the Hearthstone Q&A we got some delicious details on Tyrande!

“We’d love to bring back the Tyrande alternate hero and things like missing Card backs. It’s one of the most asked for things from the community. It’s frustrating knowing you missed out on something while you were away or before you started playing Hearthstone. We’re working on the right way to get them in to your hands.”
“We’re working on delivering it before the end of the year.”
—Liv Breeden, Game Designer

I was responding to Dorias, who’s often getting me triggered it seems

Maybe they could release a Night’s Warrior version of Tyrande in the hero tab in the shop. It’s about time they put some other heros there.

Really! That’s a thing! Cool! Here comes my money! Lmao.