Unable to play Classic demon hunter

Allow me to introduce my self…
Seriosly half the reason I stuck with hearthstone was the solo stuff and even tho the rewards were terrible at times couch kobolds and catacombs cough the solo content was still fun and appreciated most of the time (for the love of cthun dont let them repeat the jaina and lich king scenario)
And as somone who likes the lore and universe of Warcraft but doesnt like the warcraft or WoW games hearthstone is my only substitute.
Think of it like overwatch were the only lore and story I’m getting is from cinematics but more frequent, theres actuall content being added to the game and wasnt given up on after 3 years where they decided “you know what let’s make a second game where theres story so we can ignore putting anything new into the first game”

Probably a unique opinion that no one might share but eh. Also I’d say point of making people play it was to make people play and understand how the class plays a bit with adding lore for those who care, plus wasnt that difficult when I tried it

Apologies for loooong reply, got a bit carried away

Are you asking about this specific piece of solo content or every one from the last 6 years? :wink:

@Ixnay: this specific one.

@Leo: I didn’t say that I think this solo content shouldn’t be there.

1 Like

Why have they been making people play through solo content for the last 6 years?

But yeah I guess they should have released it now with no reward or anything. At least that way the complains would be “what’s the point” instead of “how dare you show me things you’re giving me soon”.

they gave them stuff for finishing it …

like right when you finish it :slight_smile:

In true me fashion I over complicate things,
Was trying to basically say the point for solo adventures can just be people wanting some fun or lore from a game universe they like (hence the overwatch comparison I made), attaching rewards to them is a nice extra for people who like it while others it hopefully gets them interested the lore and gives some reasoning to stuff
Was also saying that I’d be one of the few people that would play a solo adventure if it didnt have a reward cause I like lore or fun mechanics that get used

1 Like

I understand, Leo. I wasn’t argueing against the solo stuff being there, so I agree with most of what you said.

other than that I feel like april 1st, so I’ll excuse myself now.

STOP TROLLING ME BLIZZARD! It is bad enough you make me “unlock” a class and new cards, only to see it in my collection with a “not yet available” text under it.
But today I have a daily quest that says: play 3 games as shaman, palladin OR demon hunter !!!