Unfair Pirate Warrior Questline

I dont understand what going on … almost every 2 games i play Vs Pirate worrior questline deck & lose … because this deck so over powered & gettting more over powered when u summon that juggernaut for 4 damge & free weapon & free pirate every turn … This is unfair
Please nerf or debuff the ship or the questline … i dont undertstand all players are desprate now to win by playing same deck

Literally being nerfed in the next patch.

nerfed ?? or not yet because till now i play vs this pirates desprate players

Hey MADMAN,

The patch is still a few days out, but hopefully this will help a bit:

Raid the Docks

• Create a Distraction (the second part of the Questline)
    • Old: Questline: Play 2 Pirates. Reward: Deal 2 damage to a random enemy twice. New: Questline: Play 3 Pirates. Reward: Deal 2 damage to a random enemy twice.
    • Dev Comment: Pirate Warrior is not a power outlier at the highest ranks of play, but it is overperforming at many of the lower ranks of play. Going from 7 total Pirates to 8 total will promote deck diversity in the Bronze through Diamond ranks.

Check out the full details and all other incoming changes here:

2 Likes

Well done nerfing it after 3 or 4 months of abuse when it was clearly op since last mini set.

Better late than never.

batter fast than later

That nerf won’t help much I think… they should set the Jugernaut to do only 1 or 2 actions per turn… give 1 weapon, or 1 pirate or do damage… but not all of them… because thats why it feels so unfair… Mainly because the pirate warrior has too many low mana cost useful minions already… many times enemy is under 15 HP when the Jugernaut come and that is already too late because the lot of small pirates are overtaking the battlefield too easy and too early…

1 Like

The best thing about this patch, aside from the massive Battlegroubds update , is that they’re powering down Spell Priest in Duels.
Embrace the Shadow is gone along with the Fireshaper treasure, and Shadow Word:Void is getting a mana increase.

That is by far the most overpowered build in the game, especially how Embrace the Shadow synergizes with the plethora of healing spells that cost nothing but deal massive damage to the opponent.