Unistalling the game until brann is removed

thanx i have no joy playing the game where only warriors can be played. no idea why releasing other heroes at all

6 Likes

Thanks Blizzard to nice update, they made a +1 broken mechanics with broken double effect - this make no sense) Just curious - who made this trashy update, ever played this game with real players on top tiers?
Not everyone wanna play with broken cards but i think ladder mode will become to complete boring garbage

3 Likes

47% winrate and a tier 4 deck. Yup totally broken and oppressive.

1 Like

so when everyone is playing warrior you think it is possible to have 100% winrate as a warrior? xD
ok embarassing ppl that dno what means statistics and how it is read.

1 Like

Then it would be 50% not 47. And im the onewho doesnā€™t understand statistics :man_facepalming::joy:

1 Like

Iā€™m almost positive itā€™s going to be nerfed. This card does limit the design space for future warrior cards.
Cards whose effect lasts for the rest of the game are extremely powerful as is.
Imagine a Hunter minion whose battlecry is: ā€œyour Hero Power deals +2 damage for the rest of the gameā€, or a minion that doubles all Priestā€™s healing effects until the end of the match.

It just has so much impact. Too much, in fact.

2 Likes

well warloor is playing warrior and loosing so he beliefs the card is fine

Played a few games sure but mostly going off stats on hsreplay. Rather than oh its a control card nerf it immediately

1 Like

Yeah kid you have no clue.

Nope i just understand how to read stats :open_mouth:. You feel like bran is oppressive and unfun to play against? Ok say that dont twist facts and act like its the only viable deck

2 Likes

Its not just Bran. Power creep is of the charts. The deffs has lost the completely. A ton load of cards can be nerfed by 2 mana and will still be viable.

1 Like

Bran warrior is the least disgusting deck in the meta right now I prefer bran warrior to control warrior.

Paladin, Warlock are most disgusting and Dk is also disgusting but atleast it is managable.

Paladin is literally broken once again. They buffed the card while trying to nerf it.

1 Like

Agreed FIX Brann NOW! As a blood DK I canā€™t even win a warrior when I have 55 HP and 40 armor, thatā€™s 95 damage in 2 turns they do to me.

STOP being DUMB hearthstone devs and understand youā€™re actually killing your game putting in a card as overpowered as Brann. Less people enjoying your game = less money per month from sales. Youā€™re only hurting your game. And not everyone uses hsreplay, so saying the stats of the Brann warrior deck are around 47% win rate is an absurd argument.

1 Like

Nerf warriors if they combine odin and brann itā€™s unbeatable you can dispell Paladins but warriors are all about battle cry

Warrior loses to Death Knight.
All his dredges are for nothing with the plagues.

Well i just recently got the Arthas skin for Paladins so seeing how Paladins are easilly countered these days are dumb

Guess itā€™s not getting nerfed lol. Itā€™s ****ing ridiculous. Not sure if itā€™s a bug or just that stupid but apparently you can get battle cries to trigger 4x.

ā€œRest of the gameā€ cards are about as dumb a design as you can make, but to make some as imbalanced as brann shows the quality assurance workers are daf.

I donā€™t want to play a solitaire warrior deck where they literally can give two ****s about what the other player is doing.

And the plague counter? come on bro one steamcleaner and itā€™s doneā€¦

This requires him to draw the Steamcleaner . In a no-duplicates deck , itā€™s a small chance.
Itā€™s 5 mana expenditure for a tech minion. Thatā€™s 5 mana he could spend differently, and thereā€™s no guarantee that I wonā€™t be able to shuffle duplicate plagues with another card I play afterwards.

game is 65% a bots players and they get cards what needx

what do you mean by that?