Update on Weekly Quests

Update on Weekly Quests

We’re reducing some of the updated requirements on Weekly Quests.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Good job driving players away. With the current expansion I changed into a F2P guy because what you have done with the game, now I can become do-not-play-at-all guy.

2 Likes

That makes more-of-us. lol

Just to play devil’s advocate here, weekly quests do not really feel weekly if you can complete them in one day.

I’m quite happy with my decision to stop buying both prepurchase bundles a while ago, and seeing how extremely predatory HS has become I completely stopped just before this last expansion. Damn this would’ve made me hate myself. Let “Blizzard” games be for those with no life.

The problem is that most people that i know that play HS they do in 30-45 min free time (between work shifts, launch time…) and you can hardly complete quests if you are playing about 5 hours week with the changes (it was already hard before the changes), specially if you play BGs (one game on 4th place still gets easily 30 minutes and it’s the minimum to count the game as a win).
I feel like it’s a terrible change and i’m not sure what is the target for this nerfs to weekly quests.

I just unninstalled was buying every expansion in past 2 years but im not interested in playing a second job to get rewards. Now i just quit. You will never see me again good luck with this clown fiesta. I wont even bother finishing my battle pass.