Use Youthful Brewmaster to return Cap'n Rokara lol

I just made a new pirate Warrior quest deck that included Youthful Brewmaster to return Cap/n Rokara back to your hand to play again to summon another Juggernaut and it works lol. Maybe you can do this with other quests :). If you try using Brewmaster on quest rewards too let me know how it goes :slight_smile:

Looks like a viable combo.

I was playing with my Quest Mage deck in Wild, and got Bolnar from Puzzle Box of Yogg Saron.So I used him to replicate the Arcanist’s Battlecry.

Spell Power+6, baby! It was a fun game.

I’m actually surprised to see it took this long for some people to post about the possibilities!

I’m currently thinking about a Dude Paladin deck with a Brewmaster or two for some fun after the quest is done. Only things I need are Lothraxion and maybe a couple of Stockades Guards.

Yeah I’ve been playing quest paladin for the last few weeks and my deck includes two youthful brewmasters, I have had the opportunity to play both of them on my quest reward minion a few times, making it so that my hero power summons two 7/7 silver hand recruits. 14 damage a turn for 2 mana is awesome. I don’t play demon hunter, but if you used two brewmasters on the questline reward in that deck every card you draw would cost 6 less.

I play the Warrior questline in Wild and I am using Zola the Gorgon to copy Rokara.