What do you guys think about DH?

After the nerfs of DH, is DH still strong? or did it became normal as other heros

Pretty much normal power level at the moment but who know after the expansion is released on Thursday.

Yeah, i think it’s at a normal level right now. Don’t meet as many, both in normal and ranked play, and my Tracker says that through the various games i had lately with all my decks against DH i’m 6-2. Still pretty annoying with some pesky tools, but i do feel the flow of the game better, hoping they don’t get another spike in power with the new expansion.
Oh and i’ve been playing a Token DH yesterday and at the moment it’s 4-1, and i can tell you that i didn’t win easily, but it’s fun and viable in my opinion. So yeah, still strong tools but not overwhelming as they used to be, i’m glad things are getting more stable.

blad the class is bare overpowered blizz should just remove it cuz.

I will hate it no matter what cuz it had a pretty daming 1st impresion on me as the devs are incompetent to balance the game to be fun for others when they are making their big money shots you either love it or you hate it there is no inbetween the class has everything and their cards are seriusly too cheap how strong they are.

Trying being a Dev , so far they done pretty well with fast nerfs but most of the expansion is under performing. They may of made a mistake trying to make the game go further time wise.

Problem is they are trying to pleas those palyers who looking just to make broken op stuff and start rioting when it gets nered into line to other classes just for what? To bring back some players who arent interested in having a fair game they want pre nerfed dh Look around on the forums how many screamed at Blizz for nerfing DH…

Tempo DH is pretty broken at present well my version is play all cards by turn 10 every single game.

I think that DH is there to spam people and to be played by kids and noobs so that they can climb and that there is no place for DH in a first place,at least not this kind of DH who destroys you after 6-7 turns if you don’t have luck with board cleaners…