What's up with the bots? This is ridiculous

I barely meet any real players any more, out of the last 11 games, 9 were bots.

All have the same decks, either mech rogue or an aggro paladin, they all do exactly the same things, concede exactly the same time, everything is a script. Like I am playing a bad adventure match against the AI over and over and over again.

Everybody has the same kind of names, redwolf, brownelk, quartzelf, lilacorc, it’s the same pattern and they’re everywhere.

I keep reporting them but nothing is happening, I meet them over and over again. I am somewhat concerned I will get banned instead for “abusing” the report function.

Now after years I decided to start playing the game again and pre-ordered 2 expansion packs, seems it was a huge mistake as this is not a pvp game anymore for me, it’s a game against AI and unlike the adventures there’s no variety at all.

Is this in the terms and conditions you otherwise enforce with an iron fist? Isn’t the purchase about a pvp game, can I get a refund? This is not the product I paid for and is advertised.

If I can’t play the game then at least say so, so I can uninstall it and never bother with it again. At this point I would never consider buying anything again, as your ban waves just a month ago mean nothing to me now, so why would it mean anything if you ban 100k accounts a month before the next expansion?

So what should I do? Wait? Ask for a refund? Cause I sure can’t play the game.

1 Like