Where is classic mode?

just reinstalled Hearthstone today. did they delete classic mode?

Yeah it was replaced by the new TWIST mode.

Indeed, as bUrrrn wrote, Twist has replaced the Classic mode - more info here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

whyyy. it was the only game mode i enjoy :confused:

1 Like

Luckify, same here. I am extremely disappointed. Don’t expect to log in ever again …

We have to fight for it!

1 Like

What happens to the players who invested in Classic? Will they receive a full dust refund?

yea i sure wish we could

Return Classic!

1 Like

Bring Classic back!

Yeah the HS team has made me un-install after this decision, it truly was the only reason I still loved logging into Hearthstone. The music, the memories of playing beta, the nostalgia of it all, Classic brought it all back. If that’s gone, there’s nothing left for me here anymore.

I so get you(
Blizzard, bring it back!

Bring it back . You killed the only mode I enjoy. No reason to log into the game now

Have you seen any enjoyable or logical development in this game over the years?

Classic will seem too slow now. And it’s not like it wasn’t dominated by Handlock.

Slow decks are fun. People just have zero attention span nowadays. Partly blizzard fault for pushing smorc only but still. A fun hearthstone game is one where I have to think and takes longer then 6 turns. Most fun examples, cube lock blood dk rainbow dk any highlander control deck

I don’t mind slow games. I love playing Arena.

But an entire mode comprised only of classic cards just seems kind of flavorless and basic when you already have knowledge of all the advanced cards that you don’t have access to.