Which character do you have the most wins with?

Which character have you used the most and got the most wins with?

The victories reported are ladder only, right? Because I’m really puzzled that my class with most wins is Shaman. I would expect Priest or Paladin, but if the wins are ladder only, that probably makes sense.

Yeah, that number is ranked only as originally it only went up to 500 to show progress towards the golden heroes.

Overall I’m not actually sure but in ranked 8/9 classes are between 500 and 670 (priest) with only Druid behind at 260. I’ve managed to find fun in all 9 classes over time.

I’ve got nearly 2,000 mage wins as I played pretty much nothing else until Frozen Throne. Since then I’ve racked up 600+ priest wins and about 300 shaman wins.

I am not enitrely sure but i think for me it might be druid due to the fact after whispers of the old gods i made the perfect cthun druid deck and played it a lot and now i am a fan of treants, but suprisingly shaman is the only class ive reached the max level with so far so not enitrely sure which of the two ive played the most since i usually stick to casual games

I just remembered that for the last few months that they changed it so that arena wins now count towards that number as well. Would have been interesting for me if it had been back dated, but alas the split of my 3000+ arena wins remains a mystery :grin:

Rogue sucks
worst class
worst styles of deck
unreliable
highrolly
easy to counter
half of the class was hall of famed or nerfed
BS

Rogue is great,
best class,
fun and skill-intensive decks,
consistent,
requires the entire meta bend around countering it to even flinch,
great Basic and Classic set,
Lovely.

I’m not mad at the class, I’m mad at those that treated it like garbage, btw, it’s nto so true, I could counter rogue very easily at any time, it’s just that it’s usually not worth it.
I only needed to change 3 cards to always beat Kingsbane rogue back in the day, and it didn’t hurt my deck much
Of course when they do something shi’hy and the class needs a nerf it is hard to counter, not impossible but hard, unlike druid when it goes tier 1

And I’m not saying it’s not skill intensive, while Odd rogue is the easiest deck I’ve ever piloted the hard to play decks of rogue are pretty hard to play XD

No, seriously, some of the rogue decks are almost impossible to mess up with, odd rogue is one that made me add people and teach them so I could virtually scream at them “You imbecile, how did you screw this up?!?!”

It’s a close contest between Warlock, Shaman and Rogue, but my meme of a Undatakah Paladin deck are earning me some sweet wins too.

Rogue, currently at 666 wins at rank 60 legend

1 Like

Hunter => 710
Mage => 558
Priest => 655
Druid => 504
Shaman => 284
Rogue => 257
Warlock => 311
Paladin => 503
Warrior => 238
At least 2k. more wins from Arena before they counted spread between all hero’s.
Lets hope battlegrounds will count after beta.
“19/11/2019”

Greetings, have fun :slight_smile:

Ah, I see you are a man of SMOrc culture as well.

Was my first hero I started playing HS since then only played for quests.