Why did Naga Demon Hunter not get nerfed?

First off - this isn’t a complaint but a question. In HS we try to find the best deck and play it the best we can - that is how competitive CCGs work, right.

But what baffles me is why Naga Demon Hunter didn’t get nerfed. It already was the most dominant deck before the latest update and its win rate is in the high 60’s or even low 70’s overall atm.

Is Blizzard only nerfing decks that lower-level players perceive as OP (like Quest Warrior)? Or am I missing the point here? Will a different deck that benefits from the nerfs, bring Naga Demon Hunter down?

Curious what you ppl think…

You make a good deck, you spend dust, you get a deck. Later or soon, it will all go to waste. Because they have an excellent design team.

What i read is… I am a quest warrior i lose hard to naga demon hunter why didnt he get nerfed. For once he doesnt have infinite value like warrior does and he can be counter by more decks than quest warrior could.
Also quest warrior is still strong its just not that strong by 1 turn

LOL - not at all - I play naga DH most of the time. Just wondering whether it’s too strong atm, with a 70%+ wr atm.

I agree that Jace Darkweaver battlecry should be changed because DH uses lot of spells that make it stronger in the end.
Also Kurturs Demon Render need to be nerfed it summon demon in Battlecry where they get buffed plus repeating hero power after your opponent attack is awful, Kurtur hero power should cost 3 mana
And from the beginning DH hero power is strong itself cost a dh one mana to attack it should be in para with every other class cost 2 mana.
I dont play DH often because it doesn’t require stratagy it way too easy to play DH, and like the Rogue cards a lot of DH cards are easy to use a nerf each and every card of DH so it par with every other class and require straegy to play

In my opinion as a legend player for years going now, if a deck requires 0 skill to get into legend (automatically guaranteed 55%wr) just for playing it, then it needs a nerf. It’s ok to have a few game breaking cards in a deck as long as the other classes have some too. This naga demon hunter is just as bad if not worse than last patches quest warrior. All you need to do to win is build the deck, and every game is automatically in your favor if you aren’t playing the same deck. Blizzard devs need to work on making all classes playable, not just 2 every patch. If your going to make a new tribal like pirates and naga, give plenty of those minions to each class, not just the OP classes like warrior and DH. For example the only classes to benefit from Mr. Smite (possibly best neutral legendary in years), is the warrior and rogue because they have pirates, therefore these two decks automatically inherit an advantage from the devs decision. It is not fun to even tryout your own deck in standard when every single game is naga dh or quest warrior. All blizzard needs to do is look at what decks are being played. It is 100% a problem if 80% of players are playing 1 of 2 decks just to rank up. It adds no variation to the game and adds to the current stale state of ranked. I already hit legend this month with my custom warlock, but this is just my experience. I played against only 3 classes since last season reset: Naga Dh, Pirate Quest Warrior, and rng rogue. I don’t want to sound naggy, but I felt like I had to make a post after getting 12 Naga DH opponents in a row, I counted no joke.