Worst Expansion

What’s the point in this game when hunters atm are just abusing their skills and win every game by turn 5 it’s pathetic unless they brick which is highly unlikely due to the fact they can just search their deck with ease, or just tolvir spam their weapon… Blizzard don’t even care about the state or balance of this game right now. Tripwire spam by turn 5 and you’re already dead, most other classes can’t even get to their field wipes for control as they are way to high cost to deal with anything just makes long term players like myself want to stop playing. Severely unbalanced and not a fun expansion to play. Do devs even have a solution or are they that that brain dead they cannot even see there is a major issue with this game?

#rant

2 Likes

Finding the solution is crucial in this game! But there’s no solution.

Bots running rampant because game id dying lol

Use this thread/forum to call out the names.

LimeDrake#99057795411

QuartzRogue#884922343265

PlumOrc#781889880344

They came up with worse expansions since forever…At this point, everyone at Blizzard needs to be fired and yea, call it Siera for a time and rebuilt it. There is no point in beating a dead horse…Microsoft will only make it worse with their strategy to milk everything out of their money….

2 Likes

excellent comment….You’ve become the game that most people hate, HS….Bravo.

Technically the game is about visiting the shop and buying stuff…The rest is just , meh, play a card, see if it get’s countered, play another see if it get’s countered, until no more counters exist and someone wins…There is nothing “deceptively fun” or “strategy card game”, strategy would imply someone at Blizzard has half a brain and can develop the game in that direction, which is simply not true, and at this point I do not even care for what reason is that.

Just when we all thought this game could not get any worse blizzard dropped the most abysmal class sets ever, clearly warrior is super broken hence why every tom dick and Harry is now playing pirates. Blizzard says the game is healthy and fair right now. What game are they playing? They are certainly not playing hearthstone. Then today we get hit with some nerfs, the nerfs have COMPLETELY missed the mark, the have not touched any of the dominant decks besides a little hit point tickle for the Druid’s attack boost card. Very very tired of the developers lately, very lazy and sloppy on their behalf. The fact that they genuinely think they have done a good job it’s utterly embarrassing.

1 Like

Great comment :clap:

Is there anything particular with the deck you’re using? Or the way you’re playing?
I’ve played this game since the first Un’Goro expansion in 2017. I’ve beat hunter decks most of the time lately. It’s Quest Priest or Rafaam Warlock that I seem to have beating me lately.

Rafaam Warlock looses to 1 rat (unless they changed it?) Its the worst deck ever created lol

Yeah. I just tried that recently. The game wasn’t going the best, but I unfortunately brought out the 10/10. Need to try it in other decks I use that may be able to deal with it if that happens.

I was going on about if you RAT out 1 rafaam card, they can not do the 1hko as for them its “Played”

Yeah. I was aware of what you meant. I just meant the first time I attempted it that I got taken out quickly due to it drawing the 10/10 Rafaam.

2 Likes

Hardly, it has enough value without it for a fair >50% win.

Not with the ahem, “Not Fully There” people lol. 70% of warlocks i come across just quit if it happens.