Zayle, Shadow Cloak and Hero RNG

Please, can you make it a little more… RNG?

Out of all the game I have played through today, I have had Warrior and priest -ONCE- each, otherwise I get THE only hero I really cannot stand to play… The rogue >.> And I guess we are talking about 20 games here lol.
So that’s = 18 x Rogue, 1 x Priest, 1 x Warrior.

Thats not fun :sob:

So if I read your post correctly, you are actually asking to make Zayle less RNG.

In a sort… Make it less RNG to make it… more RNG xD

What I was asking was maybe a more fixed % poll, to kinda make sure that players gets to try the different classes involved, and not only the rogue. If I wanted to play only the rogue, i would play my Rogue deck, and not a “said to be” random deck.

Considering what these cards are supposed to do… yeah I kinda think you are making some sense. Maybe it should be “fully random” but more, “pick a random deck from a pool of decks you haven’t played yet”. If you got a certain deck it would be removed from the pool, want the pool is empty, reset it.

Makes sense?

Better to have a consistent Rogue rng than having to play with its absolutely horrible Shaman deck.

I tried Zayle in 3 games. The first game was the Warlock deck which was so much fun to play with. But then the second game was Priest, the worst class of the last 2 years, needless to say i lost the game. However the third game did it for me, you guessed it, the shaman deck. I took everything i said about the Priest deck back after i saw the shaman deck and i wont even be touching that Zayle for the rest of my life.

Thanks for wasting my time on yet another disappointing PVE content to get this card.

The shaman deck is controll shaman.

Wenn i played it it was really decent. Maybe the meta shifted so its in a worse position now but its a decent deck in gennerel.