2x Ban because you all snowflake can't handle the truth Just think how many got banned silence like me, just for telling my opinion and truth

Greetings FaaakBlizzzz#2877,

Account Action: Silenced until 2023-06-17 19:01:17 UTC
Offense: Inappropriate

Hello,

This is an automated message from Heroes of the Storm Forums to let you know that your post was removed.

Your post was flagged as trolling: the community feels it is inflammatory, extraneous or upsetting.

This post was flagged by the community and a staff member opted to remove it.

If you don’t have 5 friends to play with go play another game.
If anyone says it’s a fair game NOOO just NOOOO not solo but as 5 man game sure.
In solo with other you get Trolls, AFKS, and drunk people on the weekend who doesn’t give a faaaak. play another game solo if you have 5 friends it is fun.

This is an automated message from Heroes of the Storm Forums to let you know that your forum account has been temporarily silenced due to a violation of our Code of Conduct.

It’s important for us to provide a civil and friendly environment on the forums, where all players can feel comfortable sharing their thoughts with each other. Additional policy violations may result in penalties of increasing severity up to and including a permanent ban from the forums.

An email has been sent to the address registered to this Blizzard account with more details.

If you would like to appeal this forum action, please submit a Customer Support request.

Regards,
Customer Support

Blizzard really do not have a leg to stand on with a lot of this behaviour consider their previous lawsuits. It’s ironic that companies that allowed a toxic abusive workforce were so desperate to stamp out a few toxic words on their games.

When I say “ironic”, I mean hypocritical and arrogant.

In my experience, people who call others ‘snowflake’ are almost always crying about something. Ironic, no?

I don’t care that you were banned (first world problems, etc.). More interesting is what will you do now? Is venting your frustration here the extent of it? Will you stop playing the game? Or are you going to turn around and troll some games by feeding, afking, or whatever as some kind of petty ‘revenge’ against Blizzard and the people who reported you?

What kind of person are you? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

If you don’t care why he got banned for telling the truth why use the time to answer him?
there is more freedom of speech in Russia. so I think he may be just trolling or botting so everyone knows they wasting their time on this game.