360day Boost Refund

He did a pretty cra.py job these lat few years. Not gonna miss him.

Steve Jobs explains - Why companies fail?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuZ6ypueK8M

Honestly Bethesda is in the privileged position, they never bothered properly fixing their games because majority of them are moddable which is semi-open source.

Lots of stuff been fixed with WoW as well by modders.

Bethesda seriously flopped Fallout76 but at the same time they teased about TES6 (we are not counting TES-O) so yes they made a mess of their Fallout76 title, but that’s something that was expected of them, I don’t remember ANY bethsoft game coming out without at least being initially unplayable, people got used to it, what WAS unexpected were the issues not being addressed properly.

Activision-Blizzard are in much more trouble because they are fueling their own panic button. Instead of focusing on resolving the matter they keep making it worse, and eventually they will lose the entire playerbase.

Latest reports claim (not sure if correctly) that even Overwatch is starting to suffer in playerbase, there is a 12% drop in active players, this is caused by constantly shrinking development teams, people leaving the company due to how badly it’s being ran, how badly it treats people and their communities.

I been to the EU work and employement site on Blizzard website and the vacancies increase, situation is starting to overwhelm Blizzard.

At this rate, 2019 will be a sad year for them.

Activision is in full control. They don’t give a xxxx about players. But look on the bright side, we should be getting another overwatch character that is pandering to the social justice crowd so we will get a trans person!

maybe you’ll think harder next time you get temped into pre-ordering something a year in advance

the main issue with this is the inability to convert gems into Blizzard Currency that can be used on other products on their platform

item pricing in game would be much more acceptable as well if everything was listed in BlizzCurrency, now you’re mostly forced to buy gem bundles where you are either always short to buy something, or in other case you are left with pocket change, thus encouraged to buy even more gems

That’s how most F2P games have operated for 5+ years, especially those in the mobile market.

Just got permabanned for using “noob” and “wtf” in the chat. I’m not exaggerating. 5-year old account.

Well most focus of Blizzard is on WoW as it grants steady income. Even though it is nothing compared to old WoW when it had 3 times more players. I just hate that Blizzard become activisation part not caring of players anymore. Speaking of boosts I mostly agree that you should get some kind of refund but Blizzard does not care. When my account got hacked (it was in times when Diablo 3 had auction house than restore my account … but with 20 times lower gold amount (in that times 600kk in Diablo 3 was insaine amount))