5-man premade in QM

Dear Blizzard,

This evening my friend and I have been playing 2 quick match games versus the same 5-man party. We noticed they are a party, because we had two matches of exactly the same players and almost the same setup. The visibility of parties is not my concern. I understand you don’t show these anymore, because it can lead to demoralization even before the match has begun.

What I am concerned about is the quality of the match. We like to play quick matches, instead of storm league, simply because we want to play heroes we like in a casual way. We understand matches cannot be balanced at all times in quick match; that is what storm league is for. We do however think more balance is possible when it comes down to matching 5-man parties with different size parties. We feel like our chances to win such a match are much lower. Losing matches is fine. Being slaughtered by great 5-man teamplay feels like a big bummer.

Perhaps let 5-man parties play vs. other 5-man parties to even out the chances?

1 Like

5 man group aswell as all 4 man groups should ONLY be matched against another 5 and 4man group. They essentially already have an autowin with prepicked comp vs useless random garbage when they always match against full randoms.
They need to work for the win instead.

Queue times would increase for ALL if this was implemented

Resulting in far more people quitting the game than there have been already

It’s possible that the developers have the foresight to realize that this would happen and thus simply choose not to implement it for this reason

After all how fun can a multiplayer game like this be when almost no one is able to find a game anymore?

Hots does not have the playerbase to support 5v5 match making, the game simply bled too much of the player base

also 5 mans in qm are generaly really really bad and more of then then not are just randoms who grouped up into a team

1 Like

One of the most annoying things, when you finally glad the match against a premade is over, that the next match is against the same premade team. You know you are gonna waste your time.

Play the best you can play and give it your all

Winning against a five-person party is not impossible even if your team is full of random players

Do not give up hope!

Well winning 5 man stacks is impossible for my mmr. The guys are high diamond and master. Good fking luck with a nonsense setup, fuil randoms.
Just force 5vs5 every match.
And have a tab available in QM where it will only launch the game when a warrior and healer are included. Longer queue times but its optional. Simple goddamn thing.

Full stacks have innate problem of being, well… a stack. They just go together all the time try to kill stuff and practice combos on QM.

What I always try to tell my team in that case is a very simple strategy… force them to split, be where they are not.

It doesn’t always work, but at least you try. Don’t try and fight them head on, because they probably shout call kills and stuff. Just avoid and apply pressure where they aren’t.

@frogsaron you sound noob af, hope u get perma ban fast. The game needs fewer players like you.