5 man premade V 5 randoms

Why is this still a Thing? I waited 5 minutes in Queue, to end up against the same 5-man team twice in a row, to lose it with a 5 level difference in 10-12 minutes.

Especially when a 5 man team runs a setup like Kerrigan/Butcher and Li-ming in 1 team. It does not matter how lucky the randoms are with their setup. If you got discord/teamspeak to co-ordinate a 1 shot, It is impossible for the random team to even participate in the game.

I know this game is put on a slow burner to death, but come on. The community doesn’t ask for that much…

I am not even allowed to afk or leave a game like that. No no, Just watch for 10-15 minutes how this game will punish you for playing. And if you’re lucky, we’ll throw you another one after this game.

I truly love this game, but it feels like its doing everything in its power to just eliminate the playerbase as fast as possible.

6 Likes

I totally agree with the above opinion , i really dunno if blizzard gave up on this game ,but with a little improvement in minor stuff u can just bring the game back to life , take some advices from the players who played this game since it was lunched , the developers need to take a deep dive with the players to know how bring this game up , and im not talking about streamers who only care about there views and heroes they like , im talking about the senior players who been playing this game for too long now , and the slow balance patches is an important reason for people to think this game is going to die soon

By the way, the very first moba game in the world - it was just Blizzard )))))
Many believe that Dota was the first moba…

"The Starcraft game, released in’ 98, included the “StarEdit " map editor. This led to the birth of many genres, which later had a huge impact on games outside of Starcraft.

In early versions, it was a map with 3 lines and 8 characters. Destroying the enemy’s buildings was the original objective of the game. Since Starcraft did not have the elements in its layout that we are now used to seeing, the map creators had to improvise.

Killing enemy heroes and creeps was rewarded with minerals, the game’s main resource. Minerals were used to increase the damage and protect the hero, giving players a certain degree of progress.

New and different iterations of the map appeared with different buildings on the line and other “goodies”. Despite its advanced age, AoS still contains all the basic elements of modern MOBA games, only in a more elementary form."

Well, like HoTS is blizard, and blizard is starcraft (which means the best moba, there should have been enough time for thinking through it)…But it seems not enough))))))Making a game of coordinated actions and allowing it to play both incomplete fives and incomplete fours triples and so on))))

IN A FIVE-PERSON GAME ><

I agree premade of 5 player should only be matched with other premade of 5.

Because they developers are incompetent clueless people. They clearly know nothing about the game, or don’t care

2 Likes

i have also encountered these degenerates in their premade just report them on all options the incompetent competitive rejects

you should be banned for reporting people doing a premade of 5. The players aren’t the issue. The issue is blizzards joke of a matchmaking system

I struggle with this too.

This isn’t true. I think people do it for the xp bonus. Other times it’s people that know each other, either through the game, other games or RL

@Frogsaron you sound noob af. Hope u get perma ban fast, we need fewer players like you to make hots great again (#MHGA)

@Anfru u sound noob af. Hope u got ur perma ban fast cos u need it bro. GL HF playing tetris :slight_smile: (snowflake SJW passive aggressive smiley for you there)

+1 Bryanosaurus it’s too boring

This is the worst idea. HOTS is a game where you CAN’T carry alone and everything is about teamplay.

5 man premade is a huge advantage against randoms.

I love the game too , everything is PC and broken.
it is not making them money, company sold out.
I want to curse and scream.
but every time i return the state of the game is worse and I feel I wasted my time bothering with it at all.

company sold because they stop employe intelect people. 99% blizard studio workers are troglodytes. 1% normal I mean are domestic service and maintenace service.

If Blizzard is just going to pretend that this game doesn’t exist anymore then why wait to hammer down the last nail in the coffin

Because the game still has a lot of dedicated fans who play the game. There are many games who have decent player bases while being in maintenance mode

Developers destroy this game with every patch. Everyday this game is worse and worse. But people still play… It must by annoying for blizard pathetic studio, that they cant close servers :slight_smile: