A New Map (Terrain In My Opinion)

A terrain between Night elves (left side) & Undeads (right side).
every session we have Pair Forts… I mean: Instead of one fort in other maps.

Two Ancient Protectors, One Moonwell and Two Towers for defending the door, these are for Night elves Forts. For Night elve’s core, We have a Tree of Eternity & (Tree of Eternity ) can attack the enemies AND slow them. Its power is = Black Citadel.

Two ziggurats, One Moon well, and Two Towers for defending the door, these are for Undead’s Forts. For Undeads core, We have Black Citadel & (Black Citadel) can attack the enemies AND slow them. Its (Black Citadel) power is = Tree of eternity.

Pair Fort = One Fort that has two ziggurats or two Ancient Protectors.

Part One: After some minutes the game begins, three EGGs around the terrain make appear (with many dinosaurs guarding for every egg).
(It’s up to you that: choose every team can gather 2 of 3 eggs, then go to next part…
OR
choose every team can gather 6 eggs, then go to the next part…).
As You Wish…

Next Part: after choosing the winner in gathering dinosaur eggs, you must choose one of the pair forts and then, If the Undead one wins, the FROST WYRM (dragon of undead) makes frozen the pair forts that in a line…, If the Night elf one wins, the CHIMACRA (dragon of night elves) makes block (Copy of Frozen with another shape) the pair forts that in a line…

Next Part: in this part, every gathered Hero must destroy the enemy pair fort, and every loser hero, must defend their pair fort.

The land of Night elves & Undeads are exactly like the world of warcraft… the Night elf one is light and the core and pair of forts can move, The undead one is dark and the core and pair fort can not move…

I hope you accept that for making a new terrain in Heroes of the Storm…

1 Like