A player you were matched has left

Hi,
at quick match Ive got sometimes: “A player you were matched has left the game or disconnected from the service.”.

Let me explain in detail, Ive got “High estimated wait time” like 260sec. I’ll wait 350sec and when game suppose to start Ive got this message and Im back on Hero selection.

A question - why isn’t a new search start there immediately? I dont ussualy look for 5 minutes for game search dialog. I go alt+tab and browse internet when searching for new game. So when after 10 minutes I go back to check wtf is happening I will find myself hanging back on Hero selection. So … why please? I dont get it why I need to click on Start button once more. I get that some player can left, it happends. But why this isnt auto-start-over? Thanks.

If there would be any justice in this world, and developers would actually care for the game, at least one of them in 4 years would have thought of this:

• waiting for people to queue up
  • 10 people available, time to start
  • 1/10 is unavailable
  • time to search for another guy

but NO, blizzard find 10 people, 1 drops, so you’re left with 9, and you have to wait the same amount of time (usually 3-5 minutes) to find again. As a programmer and gamer myself, this is pure bs. Why drop the session instead of simply searching for another guy?

Nobody cares about this game, not even the game devs.