About ranked system

Hi Blizzard;

I was a hardcore RPG player back in the days. Then i met with MOBA games like League of Legends and slightly stop playing the game that i love, World of Warcraft (Well of course that is not the only reason, exchange rate in our country was very high because i live in Turkey and still highering up :slight_smile: ). Then i started to play the HOTS at alpha times. And i looooooooved this game. Because it was based on team playing and i definitely too bored from LoL. Well, i was a huge fan of this game. I’m still playing it but there is something that annoys me very very much. Well everyone knows that the game is dying because there is no contenting and innovation in it anymore. It was one of the top three MOBA back in 2016 and suddenly tournaments, contenting and developing stopped with no reason. I hoped that this game will be the ‘‘LoLKiller’’ but it couldnt. Well if i came to my main problem, here it is; This games ranked system was good again. Climbing was easy but the community was full of very hardcore players and matchups was not that easy. But today. let alone matchups easy, it is not even balanced. And climbing is too damn hard. For ex. when i won a game, i gain 200 points but if i defeated, i lose 205 points. I get on like 10 win streak but im not even ranking up good. I think this is so ridicilous and maybe this is the point that people are quitting this game. I still like this game but if this still goes like this, unfortunetaly i have to let go this game. I hope that there is still SOMEBODY left to see this and still trying to develop this game. Please let make this game more playable and climbing more easy.