April Fool post is extremely clever and funny

…but we are now in April and HotS is still stuck with a Christmas-themed patch. I don’t mean to sound pessimistic but with the game clearly getting less and less attention as time goes on, should we start to think about the day where the plug is pulled on HotS? I was once a league player who loved the game but it is kinda sad to see it left to rot.

2 Likes

It’s so unfortunate isn’t it. This is still one of the best games out there but it’s been left to rot. They can’t even be bothered to issue a new season for Ranked, the old one literally just got extended by a month and a half without a reset. Like you said too, it’s April already and we’re still stuck with a Christmas-themed patch. As sad as it is, the plug has already been pulled on HotS it seems. I logged in yesterday as I was anticipating the new season and the only thing I walked out with is possibly the 1st time when I have seriously felt like I am wasting my time playing this game.

2 Likes

I must agree. Since HotS started we’ve always enjoyed the x-mas event. Last year we had nothing. I wouldn’t even say we a had a christmas-themed patch. They just grabbed a bunch of old skins from previous events and put them in loot boxes. Meanwhile, CEO is getting big bucks bonus for making all this downgrade possible.

1 Like

it’s such a shame. i must admit i uninstalled it shortly after the last patch for the first time since it came out; what’s more frustrating is that the changes they make to heroes are getting less and less balanced as time goes on & the wait before further changes / nerfs is just a joke. i checked the game on my battle.net before posting to see if anything new was happening but couldn’t believe they had the nerve to post an ‘april fools’ list while still doing absolutely nothing with the game since…december was it? the last event? and as posted above even that was just mostly old skins.

i don’t have any real hope of anyone in a blizzard uniform seeing this nor do i expect them to do anything about it as it is clear to the players they do not care but i hope they think twice about making an ‘april fools’ joke again for this because it is a kick in the teeth to those who still care about this game.