Are you ever going to nerf Kael Thas?

It does if your name is Tassadar :slight_smile: since everything in the game counters you… even minions and scenery trees and grass.

1 Like

well, that does qualify for a buff :smiley:

1 Like

I think a better telegraph of his W would make it easier to avoid damage from it’s spread. Perhaps a trail of fire going grom KT to his target and then from his target to whereever the bomb spreads

It is already telegraphed like crazy, person with the bomb is literally burning… you see it on their HP bar, that they have a debuff, also there is a burning sound which gets louder the closer you are to bombed target.

Thing is people don’t seem to understand it or just don’t care.

So your scenario is : Kael’thas misses all his abilities and gets hit by everything so he dies.

In that case everyone would die so I do not how is even relevant to kael besides just having his name.

1 Like

If it were true!

Unfortunately it’s still possible to be good with Tassadar

He used to be quite powerful to the point where I would consider him a safe pick in every single game

I do not like what they have done with Tassadar but he is still really powerful in my opinion

His health-bar is less than two or three minions though and it leaves much to be desired

Burst damage is one big weakness of his

True, he needs a rework to be more viable, but still, in some scenarios, he can be a God pick… but a player needs to b good with him

Are we talking about the same thing? You just pointed out something about his Gravity Lapse, and I answered for that point too. Now it seems you’ve completely ignored my response about it, and you’re talking about Kael abilities in general, saying how ‘unfair’ they are like the author of the post…again, useless complaining about a hero who is easily countered.

Do you still think Kael is OP? Ok, listen to this: I was Junkrat in a game, and I was in Dragon Shire capping an altar ALONE (my fault, of course); Li-Ming came in, I knew I had no chance but I tried to hurt her as much as possible, but the moment I started the animation of my RIP-Tire I was dead already, because Li-Ming bursted me out of existence with the Force Palm combo, from 100% HP to 0 in 3 seconds.

But I imagine you would have no complains about that Li-Ming combo if she was your main, right? That is all.

“Consider your flame…extinguished!” - cit. Kael 'Thas

Li Ming can ONLY burst junkrat 100 to 0 alone with full combo. If she hits the ORB at max range and hits her entire disintegrate beam into u.
Before level 10, she cant one shot u,

And Junkrat dying to Liming? thts hilarious, you could hav “Bounced” yourself out

Also.

I play a bit of KT too, n lemme solve MOST of your problems:

You use ur E AFTER he shifts, theres always 1 second to 2 second wait before he can shift again. Also, if illidan jumps on u STOP running, stand stil, cast a flametrike on ur feet n hit E when he shifts then run

again, u r certainly not good enough to hit an E on a stealth valeera. so when u see her nearby, start retreating if your not with ur team, if she silences u, keep retreating n E her as soon as ur back in business

when u see a circle appear under ur feet … MOVE , n dnt move back in a straight line, move diagonal so u dnt get hit by all 3. n the sand blasts, keep as soon as she does a tiny JUMP thing, move, coz shes hitting a sand blast at u,
1v1 KT n chromie = 99% chromie shud b dead, it shud b chromie who shud b running,

Hanzo i agree can b a problem, but generally KT shudnt b in a lane all alone
ur a SQUISHY, know tht,

Also, I assume u go CONVECTION? the flamestrike quest?

1 Like

She didn’t go for Disintegrate, she went for the other ult; also I don’t remember exactly, but I think I stayed in the altar to face Ming in 1vs1, because she had low HP, and when I tried to use my ult she just did Missiles > Orb > Palm or something like that; I had no time to bounce away or to use my ult, I was just dead.

For the tips you gave me I actually already knew all of them, most of times I avoid to be alone vs Chromie, Valeera and Illidan and I dodge their attacks; I was just showing to the author of the post and to CoKo how they are wrong about Kael. For the record, I am lvl 55 Kael’Thas and I don’t use the Flamestrike quest, because it’s like putting a big red circle in your head like “Kill me, I’m your primary target”, so I go for either the Mana shield vs divers or the little spell power one.

The only thing it annoys me is when the enemy Kael gets the Flamestrike quests my team doesn’t give a damn about it, they don’t focus him to erase his stacks, he completes the quest and then we lose.

This is a common problem but he is working as intended

He is considered powerful by many because he is so good at taking advantage of teams who do not cooperate with one another

Which honestly is how the majority of the people playing this game go about doing things

2 Likes

I see you showed some restraint when you answered.

You, Scourge(of teams thinking they got a good Kael) almost said : A hero sees Kael -> Kael misses Gravity Lapse ->hero does sth ->Kael dies.

And then you when I did not explicity mentioned the stun you got mad .

Then you talked some gibberish about Ming and Junkrat with no other purpose but to show everyone you can not even kill a low hp hero.

You could be lvl. 55 000 and you would still su…

You said I intentionally forgot the E ability of Kael (and it was completely FALSE) when I was explaining why you were wrong about him.

When I posted my answer, you replied me with THIS post, saying that I got mad when you mentioned the stun (again FALSE, I was and I am not mad about it, because I know Kael and I know what are his abilities, thank you very much), that I talked gibberish about Junkrat vs Li Ming (my post is gibberish? wow, I bet you read my words VEEEEEEEEEERY carefully) and for that reason I sucked no matter what…

So hear me out for a second: if you search about YouTube, you will find many videos showing a powerful Li Ming build using the Palm that can completely shreds teams wiht low HP or even half their HP, and I was a full HP Junkrat who made the mistake to underestimate Li Ming, tried using his ult and got destroyed in a second.

I tried explaining how Kael was not OP as you and the owner of this post implied, based on nothing; other players even replied to both of you, saying even if his damage output is high, he can be countered pretty easily, but you just chose to ignore them and to insult me on the forum. So, using words from a wise man…

That is all.
“Oh get up, I…oh my, are you dead already?” - cit. Kael’Thas

True

:smiley:
Ming can do tht yes, but needs a bit of help form frends.

I doubt tht she could kill you without disintegrate, the other ulti WAVE OF FORCE has far less damage, but yes, with tht, she would hav interrupted u n prevented u from using ur jump. But still, im sure you were not full health, may b dodwn to 80% or 75% , and if the ming went calamity, or went missile build, she could have taken u out, ,but still i think there would b a one or 2 level lead on ming team,
or, OR , u were 75% health

1 Like