Ban people who rage quits

pretty simple ban annoying kids who rage quits in a team player game, then maybe people will learn to either play like an adult or just dont play team player based games im so sick and tired of people rage quitting in this game.

2 Likes

I had someone rage quit because we where losing (to the AI) I alt+click their character and we did a mayor push with the boss camps and won. Only thing that annoyed me was that he probably still got exp/gold for not being there but us winning. He was even on the MVP screen at the end of the match. That pissed me off because I didn’t make it on there but he did?

Let them rage quit but I just don’t want them getting anything for it.

if he was replaced by ai he wasnt ingame and the system wont reward him for the match only if he connects right before u end the game he still gets a reward i think

that is an incentive to keep playing,
but just because there is an incentive doesnt mean players who don’t afk suffer less when it happens.

It’s basically blizzard refusing to ban people and instead giving them a slap in the wrist, thinking they will sustain the servers.

its a bad practice because it makes people who were considering investing their time and money into the game just shirk away in disgust.

I’ve put money into LoL the first week i played it, because it took itself seriously, I’ve stopped playing LoL since HotS came out, and i still think HotS is the superior moba, but i haven’t and won’t put a single dime into it because Blizzard never took its queues and playerbase seriously.

1 Like

I also stopped putting money in hots, as it has become a joke. The matchmaking systems was a joke for ages. When they finaly decided to fix it, it was to late. To many people had left for it to work. I ahve had alot of matches, where the game could have switched around 1-2 players from each team, and the game would have been a bit more fair. Like a match i had, where my team had no dps, but the opponents had 2-3. We couldn’t do anything, due to the lack of dps