Best Moba destroyed

Hello i just want to give my opinion about this game and to addres the biggest issiue hier…

while this game is fantastic, its the community that has destroyd it… what i noticed is that the matchmaking system is totally faulty… i am speaking mainly about League gameplay.

the system seem to be designed to pull you down whenever you are above 52% winratings… the matchmaking system does this by assigning you to players which have record in the system as beeing low quaility players. comming from certain countrys, certain disconnect rate, low winrate. this all to make sure your winrating will drop…

Now the biggest issiue with this EU server is players playing from countrys Like Russia, Ukraine, Latvia. and some other countrys that speak that language.

what i noticed is those people have different mentality , and are not really concerned about winning or losing. them playing League is like playing QM for serious players…

i live in the Netherlands and it seems each morning i connect to the game about 8 to 9 am the game is swarmed with russians, i get mostlyl 2-4 russians each game, and each game is just a painfull los…
while i love the game play, and i seem to be comming back to it. i am starting to realise i am wasting my time . i do not feel any accomplishment. it is impossible to carry in this game.

i would gladly be paying monthly subscribtion just to be able to place certain filters in the matchmaking system. like players from certain countrys to be excluded from matchmaking in my team, lower winrate players avoided… things like that…

6 Likes

Why do you think League is dead in EU? Who wants to play this garbage where you get punished for not being bad?

I have to report someone for afking and/or feeding in literally every single game where the first objective is lost. Every. Single. Game.

1 Like

What league r u in SL ? Gold? or above? or below?

The league isnt dead, there r just 2 issues

1= (which can b solved) the requirement for entering SL is too low, and new players tend to enter and dnt have the knowledge of game, just phew phew phew n hit skilshots makes up only 25% of the game, 75% is something they dnt even know exists.

2=(which cant b fixed) , smurfs ,who destroy the games in lower levels, stomping n enjoying to beat the sh!t out of lower skill players,

About the AFK issue in ur team, ,and the toxic players in ur team,

I had same issues, i just started adding ppl from qm or ranked who played well and playing with them,

Now, almost every day I hav at least 1 or 2 people to join me in SL
and many times we r going in 5 man party,
Of course, we r not good, we lose badly at times,

but, ,theres no AFK, thers no toxicity, theres no trolling,
bad play? yes, making blunders? yes,

but still all 5 fight till the end, ,no one says GG in the middle

1 Like

Okay I know this is a bit off topic but I’ll just mention that I have never seen any latvians or estonias (have seen 2 lithuanians) so you might be mixing up something