Blizzard Entertainment taking away freedom of speech!

Hello all.
So what does it take to get a seven days BAN. Not much; if some behave like an idiot or trolling and you write it, you are on your way to getting a ban.

I have been helping 1000 plus and been rude to maybe 50, but in Blizzard’s eye, you don’t get anything for help, only a few frustrating moments your emotions get off with you get a BAN.

Trolling the hole game is OK; insta lock hero is OK; 50% AFK´s is OK: Saying, I hope your dad will die with cancer is OK; (Hit me deep in the heart because he is)(no bad words in the sentence) And I’m sure you guys have more to the list?

And if you are calling Syl (Sylvana) a little bitch, you are also on the way to get a seven-day BAN. But what is a bitch here from Oxford Languages (noun noun: bitch; plural noun: bitches; noun: a bitch a female dog, wolf, fox, or otter.)

Ill been wondering why nobody talks in HOTS anymore; now I know why (Everyone is dead scared of getting a BAN from the all-mighty GM’s). They have a mature filter. Why has it if you get a BAN anyway?

So I made a new account and started all over with HOTS. What a relief, people are talking again, and some are using the voice chat also. Sure there are some toxic people, but it’s okay with me. I am not a softy if someone calls me an idiot. It’s fine by me because maybe I was an idiot and threw away the game.

Why did I get a seven-day BAN!?

Game Master … here. I appreciate you taking the time to seek me out, although I do wish it were under better circumstances that brought you here today. I understand that you had some concerns regarding your account and I’d love to help clear up a few things for you on this.

First off I have re-reviewed your Heroes of the Storm account and have confirmed that you had been participating in abusive and toxic chat towards other players. Please keep in mind that regardless if you are swearing or not abusive and toxic chat is still just that. Some examples of the chat lines that resulted in your suspension included the following:

“push bitch”
“syl you little bitch”
“pussssy”
“16 idiiot”
“so hard idiot”
“bitch”

I know you might not agree with this decision but this action was done to address a violation of our Code of Conduct which you agreed to in order to play Heroes of the Storm. With that said I recommend reviewing our policies to ensure that you are doing anything you can avoid future penalties:

Ironically, they have such hard chat BAN’s when at the same time they are battling with sexual harassment (Activision Blizzard: How a ‘frat house’ workplace led to a sexual harassment lawsuit)

1 Like