Blizzard forces loss

Can Blizzard plz tell me why I seemingly play against Blizzard bots and achieving a rank of bronze 5 in all seasons while they let me know “once bronze 5 always bronze 5” - I know im not a bad player and Id like to know why Blizzard forces me to lose these games.

I think you are just tilted cause of bad games you had it’s not Blizzards doing trust me I managed to get to silver 4 last season with those bots as you call em I managed to carry games so it’s your own skill I think.

1 Like

If you are hardstuck at bronze 5 it means you are skillwise in the worst 0,5% playerbase. I suggest you watch some grand master streamers or youtube videos how to get better

2 Likes

be carefull not to fall into the dunning kruger effect

1 Like

Guy you are in the baddest category of this game. Accept your weakness and practice to be better. If you are real believing in your argument of Blizzards forcing you to lose the matches, then you should stop playing such a sabotating game.

2 Likes

it s almost impossible to climb out of bronze unless u r as good as a master-player.
though u can learn a thing or two from high-mmr videos/ streams (positioning, when to be greedy for a kill, timing for camps and so on), i cant recommend their gameplay. there are big differences gameplay-wise between bronze and dia+ if u want to win.

That is the biggest lie in history of gaming because you can get out of bronze I used to be bronze 3 and then I practiced hard and trained together with my best friend we used to play together and I got out of bronze and went to silver 4.

1 Like

I was Bronze 4 as I started playing HL. I stayed 2 seasons between B4 and S4. Then I started to watch streams and learned of better player. I moved to gold and stayed between G1 and G4. After a long break i came back 1 month before and started last season G1. I ended Platinum 3. It’s possible,
you see!?

2 Likes

nothing u wrote counters my argument. how can u say it s a lie?

ofc it s easier to climb with 2 ppl instead of one too…
and silver 4 isnt much different from bronze…even most gold-level games wont be much different but that besides the point because we were talking about climbing out of bronze

there are basically 3 conditions to help u climb out of bronze fast
1 have a half decent (knows how to soak and when to do camps and how to position themselves) team that s not giving up once they r a lvl behind or lost 2-3 teamfights and have a stable inet connection
2 have master+ skills, the big gap in skill should be enough for u to carry
3 be lucky to be matched with smurfs or competive players instead of afks and trolls

edit: it s enough to have one of those conditions in effect, u dont need all of them

i never said it s impossible. plz stop ur selective reading and try to understand what i wrote.
gz u r one of the few lucky guys who were able to climb fast.

I learned from him. He never played with me HL. I climbed alone. But it’s hopeless to write more. You can whine here or try to climb in the game. Some people will never be Bronze 4 because they are too bad, some people people are too good to be Bronze 4 ever.

If you wanna be Master, then play like Master.

2 Likes

Im not talking about climbing out of bronze - im talking about fixed matches where apparently im gaming against somekinda ultra bot that doesn’t event die once on the opposite team and there seams to be 3 of them in almost every game.

There are a lot of smurfs active that season. I don’t know if this will stop anytime. This problem is being disscussed at german forum, too. I think the actual solution is to play with a smurf mate. It’s like doping in sports. Actually (all) do it. This game doesn’t appear to be fair. It’s only about adapting.

1 Like