Blizzard HoTS team BYE i will quit the game

Hello…I did decide to take long pause from the game .
Im yours so old player,sence SC 1(all your games) and from open beta in HoST.
Im 44 old,20 years gamer.
Your product is not finished or so well tuning or with high quality!
Reasons are so many,player base,MM,so many miss mechanics ,this MMR ranked points system.
Current state is not so bad and on this player base also,but exist so good things,stuffs.
I will back to play better quality MMO RPG “RIFT”( i stoped play in 5 y, ago time,start play sence beta test!).
Even Word of WarCraft cant cross check with RIFT.
Quality of RIFT game so high ,than HoST.
One day will back again,maybe after 2 years.
When to finaly complete my ideas this my topic with ideas…

rift is trash too… same trash as all blizzard games nowadays.

I could not figure out how to make a new thread so i came to post into this one instead. The new matchmaking seems quite horrible for players playing alone. I have been steamrolled now every single game because the enemy team is way more coordinated. It is not fun to play a game when you don’t have friends to play with and then to be matched up against a group of 5 players that can make every single move coordinated. My team just walks in and dies or just dies because they wont listen to pinging when i try to warn them that the enemy team is coming. Please blizzard, make the game friendly for us people without friends again.

2 Likes

So , Brutalnot , for 20 years you couldnt get 6 months of decent english lessons ? (Which is the small problem here , so np ) .
The bigger problem here is you are old player and you still dont know the name of the game you played , and suggested so many changes ???
HoST , seriously ? And i bring it cause you repeatedly called it HoST . Christ … come on …

3 Likes

And he is 44 old ! :smiley:

1 Like

The age doesnt matter at all , at least to me ,and especially in our time .

That just kind of adds insult to injury to be honest how can someone be a gamer for that long and not learn proper English by that time.I just can’t grasp that fact :persevere:.

"shhh…shhh…silence,silence…dont reveal what you are with this negatve word “trash”…
heh :smiley: you are trash too!
"show to me your “master skill” then!
btw i contiue play RIFT!
Players there are better than this half trash HoTS player base!