Blizzard want to control all and you are just a cash cheep!

I would like to now why all my forum message is deleted… A Danish newspaper called EB Also, have a comment from you about the case… They could also have a number prom your PR they can call and hear more about the case…
2 days ago
Onko
You delete all my forums without asking me or sending me a message. I am now in contact with the biggest Danish newspaper about it and of course, I have taken a screenshot of what you delete and all messages you send me. I law sued from my side will tick in soon. as I didn’t break any of Blizzard’s In-Game Code of Conduct. I would like to have the number of your PR and for me your law department?
2 days ago
this is from an insider journalist, He has a lot more to share If you keep silent it’s going to move to the Reddit forum. He said to me you didn’t answer back to the phone number and as you refuse to give out yours there can be any positive thing to discuss so far.
2 days ago
Onko
How ugly. It’s uncomfortable to have to see this. I doubt the little critter who is responsible for sending those letters really cares about transphobia specifically. It’s just the practice of being petty, hateful and unpleasant about everything. It’s a shame, really. At some point there was a person worth thinking about, but now there’s just the gremlin. There’s no reason to take anything these little freaking goblins say in any meaningful or impactful way, because they don’t care. Ah well. There’ll always be someone like this dumb C, but thankfully most people are smart enough to realize that they’ll get over the meaningless cruelty way faster than they will get over whatever it is that made them so hateful and soggy. Do yo have my comment on that statement… And can you still not provide us with a fine number or do we have to make another profile…
2 days ago
Onko
We are going to publish the information we have on our insider sure and so on on Danish Television 11-11-2021 and if you don’t answer back you herby agreed all information is correct… By law, you have been given the chance to defend and explain your if that is not taken you accept that’s is the truth spoken by the counterpart by EU law…
1 day ago
A portion of this ticket was merged from EU79191715.
1 day ago
Skaldenth
Hello Onko or should I call you Michael? Game Master Skaldenth here today! Thank you for your patience while your ticket was waiting in queue. I am honored to be able to address your ticket and I hope that this message finds you well today! With everything that is going on right now, we’re slowly getting back towards normal response times but there is still a far bit to be done. I apologise for the delay in getting this answer to you and appreciate your patience. I can understand that you are frustrated with that has been going on so I made sure to check into your case thoroughly before starting this reply. I was able to locate the “deleted” post which had been flagged as Spam by our Auto-Mod system and was awaiting processing by a Forum Agent. I have released the post from spam now. I also found your Heroes of the Storm account where you were recently suspended for your 3rd offence which resulted in a 7 day suspension. While it might seem benign to call people and such, this is not ok. Using any type of masked bad language is also not ok. Players in your matches reported you for your language and behaviour and we reviewed the large number of reports and this is what resulted in your suspension. This is not based on a single incident but over reports about you from the last 2 weeks. You are free to go to any publication about the matter, just make sure you let them also know that in a single week, over 30 individual players reported you for your behaviour towards them and the groups you were in. If you have a problem with trolling and feeding, make sure to you report the players appropriately. The Heroes of the Storm Dev team review those reports and take action on accounts that are seen to be ruining the game for others. Thank you again for your time.