Bots... Please give us a surrender option

https://i.gyazo.com/62f7c920ed75b7a544d48ea4215a8ca1.jpg

I’m sick of having to play 4v5 or even 3v5… silly bots going afk, getting disconnected. joins again and it keeps going. Then they just afk the keep and do talents… disconnected cause inactivity and boom reconnect and afk again.

I reported the Uther and so did the zeratul. But we had to endure a 20min+ game with no point pretty much… every fight was 2v4-2v5. So dumb… There should be a surrender option or atleast a safe leave when a player with 0 dmg, 0 healing etc disconnecting over and over… :frowning:
It’s sad really… I play this game to blow off steam after work and have a good time. But this just ruins it :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, at least a option to vote someone out and let someone in Q to join - WOW had this for years.

The problem with people dc’ing is that it takes ages to get back in. It just shows how poorly the game is designed. I think it has something to do with the recap(watch). The game has to load everything that has happened. How many actualy use it, especialy after they killed the e-sport. So a feature that most likely isn’t used that often (considering the amount of players and matches played), vs how often people dc and how long it takes them to get back into the game. It should be a no-brainer, but again blizzard shows how clueless they are