Camera Lock by holding space bug

Hey, after I bought a new keyboard, ROCCAT Vulcan AIMO, holding space seems to react as if i’m holding down a key while writing. A quick on and off camera lock and then after half a second it is spamming the camera lock on and off so the screen is constantly shaking. Just like when we hold down a key and after a while it repeats. This problem does not occur in any other games with the same function, only HotS.

It seems that my keyboard has control over the character repeat in the software (which I suspect might be related to the problem), but theres no way to turn it off completely. Anyways, since I have no problems playing League of Legends, I assume the coding of that function is different in Hots?

How can I fix this? I am really tired of playing handicapped with permament camera lock hehe. Thanks!

Same here when i hold space its centering my cam but its laggy af
on top of that i noticed that if im holding space and use ability the centering disables even when im still holding the space the whole time

Actualy I think i figured it out i used HOME to restart the default camera view and that fixed it