CC needs nerfs and your forum automoderation is really not wise

CC is just too strong, especially hard cc and especially when it’s combo wombo team stacking aoe cc one after another. It is so annoying when you die just because you cannot move. I always hated it in every blizzard’s game and I hate it being in hots as well.

That’s what you should rework. Introduce some sort of diminishing returns because playing a game where you cannot move is really annoying.

1 Like

Kind of a silly post tbh. If the enemy team gets cc, you get cc of your own. Simple. And pulling off wombo combos with randoms isn’t exactly easy. If you, however, manage to do that, then I don’t see the reason why it shouldn’t be rewarded.

Also… Cleanses. Or why not start to main DW if CC now is such a big problem?

CC’s have always been a huge part of MOBAS, and will continue to be that.

CC is the way to win in a moba game but ofcourse its more of a problem with hots since generally the cooldowns are EXTREMELY low compared to other mobas so you can literally just spam cc.
Im sure this post is about quickmatch where generally only one team has cc. i dont even remember when i saw a match where both teams had a stun or root its always just one team and if i myself play a CC character there wont be any in the enemy team.
Mei mixes the bag a bit atm though since shes in every single match but when shes not around one team will not have cc, it certainly looks like thats how the matchmaking matches people.

Theres no fix to this outside removing every single CC basic ability which is like 45% of all abilities in the game and move CC into heroics only. It would balance it out but also make some characters extremely bad.
…Ofcourse thats not different from the current situation where you basically play 10 characters and the rest are trash tier.