Cho'Gall, Talent: Orb/Runebomb Stun/silence swap

Hello, everyone!

Summary of post: Make the level 16 Gall talents for stun on the dread orb be a silence and the silence on the runic blast be a stun.

I am a regular Cho’Gall player (Cho) and I think that, with the current state of the game, the level 16 Gall talents Deafening Blast and Leaden Orb should have their CCs switched.

I think it would be better if the blast from Rune bomb turned into a 1.25 second stun and the Dread Orb turned into a 0.75 silence.

My reasoning for this is that the dread orb build is really fun, but also seems a bit too strong at the moment. A silence is not as bad as a stun, but can definitely provide Cho’Gall with that needed power spike at level 16. A stun for the runic bomb blast can also provide a buff for the rune bomb build as well as rewarding skillful Gall players who can effectively land good blasts as well as Cho players who can throw effectively throw good bombs!

Reasons not to remove Cho’Gall’s CC potential:
I do think that Cho’Gall needs to have the CC potential as Cho’Gall does not have CC potential within the early game. However, the dread orb stuns can be so crazy. He is already two-in-one so that makes it harder to provide more map control when one body is taken off the field.

I hope this thread can get a lot of attention and Blizzard considers making this change. Please let me know what you think!

Edit: Also, I think that Hour of Twilight, Cho’s talent at level 20, should get some sort of buff because if a hero does not die, then that talent is useless, especially with having so much sustain.

1 Like

Arre you for real ? They dont care about bugs and whole game…you really think they do something ? They know only ruin games and buffing trash heroes to top status like Rehgar last patch…never expect something normal or good from blizzard like never this its reason why i today uninstalling this trash and I really regret the time I put into this game

Plenty of overtuned heroes have been toned down. Maiev and Kael’thas, as well as the Lost Vikings… Deathwing… the list goes on and on… were absolutely broken and then nerfed appropriately. Cho’gall’s overhaul was initially too powerful, but has since been tuned down.

I had to step a while away from HotS too, but I returned after like a year.