Chromie rework needs rework

The only good thing about the new Chromie rework is the new Sand Blast that leaves an echo right after casting it with no 50/50 quest and by far all good for her ends here. Dragon’s Breath has no longer circled like form on the terrain to assist you with an accurate and well timed blow with it, it just brings you a terrain random click and wait and wonder where the new second and third blows are going to end up(no terrain guidance like Gul’dans(Corruption) real chaos. Here comes the worst part, the Time Trap, oh yes now you need to trigger your trap in order to work, you need to drive your whole attention to catching someone in that trap, because it is nearly impossible to do it as the catching range for it is as before, let’s assume you are focused mostly on the traps, what happens when they start focusing you, oh wait there is no quick Hearthstone talent either…

Loved the previous Chromie(yesterday and the days before) from the current change I can sincerely say that the developers(or whoever planned and made them do it) continue to show that they have no clue of the gameplay of the game which is a huge separate part of the gaming industry that is being constantly underestimated.

Glad mine or someone’s else whooping with her made you ruin her, at least something good is left behind with that, she was a jewel of a gameplay.

Regards,
ciconq

1 Like

yes when i played chromie (my main btw) i immediately relized WTF they did to my sweetheart?! the W is soooooo bad and almost no dmg! no fast base it was best before and it was balanced just because there was people who was bad u must ruin it and make it easier? she was best as she was and if they were bad as her, THEN JUST DONT PLAY HER!!! and she was balanced! cuz i lost some games cuz counters. SO PLEASE MAKE HER GOOD AS SHE WAS BEFORE

She is now in state where she belongs. The thing is that there are still heroes which are just too easy to play and need rework.

Chromie may be more balanced now in the eyes of many

But over-complicating the game for the sake of balance results in people having less fun in general

And this results in people leaving

Which is not good for anyone

Heroes of the Storm became a great game because it was fun

Hero balance is not much of an issue now in comparison to:

• Matchmaking
  • Reconnect system
  • Garden of Boredom
  • Haunted Mines being removed yet again

They should work on these instead of trying to change heroes now

1 Like