Comp. Tactics , how to get out of bronze

ah, i play qm rarely, only if i dont tfind anyone to play SL with,
or if some frends insist on playing qm ,

u dnt play SL ?

Used to, in first 3 seasons. Then stopped playing due to family things. Came back few months ago, but can’t devote time to league, due to small children, you never know when you will have to alt F4 because one of them has just put the other in void prison and is setting him up for diablo combo :smiley:

hahaha , well cant say I understand that, yet to hav children of my own,

But stil, they do sleep right? haha,

if its QM , may be we can bump into each other someday soon,
in EU ,
Clipper#21680

That just means you have been in games where players dont know how to adapt to situation. It is more easy to play properly once you are leading, yes but I have personally made so many come backs in mid/late game I know that is (in my mind easily) doable when playing with correct strategy. Dunno what level games you play but based on what you write I assume it is quite low ranked. I understand that ppl in there dont know how to play in disadventageous situations. That do not mean tho that early game is more important than late game.

Subject of the thread is low rank afaik. If you watched any top plays, you would know early game matters. Sure, some comps shine at late game, but capable team that gets ahead won’t allow comeback.

Think last I’ve played ranked was in high plat, low diamond. Can’t recall honestly. Think with mmr changes and stuff that happened, probably at high gold low plat. Can’t be sure, since “expanding quick match search” is all over the place.

But, tbh, its flip of the coin imho. Its not up to 1 person, there are other 9. Comps differ, situations differ, maps differ. Its all relative.

Also, you seem to be quite self absorbed and rather bitter, so would kindly ask you not to speak to me again. Thanks in advanced.

On a good day. If God wills it :smiley:

1 Like

No need to get so emotional when I tell you my opinion based on experience. I am sure many in your games with right gameplan you could have won with comeback. Of course if one is not willingly to learn and/or gives up the game, the comeback will fail.

No emotions, don’t know you… so why discussion result in emotional response? :slight_smile:

As I’ve said, you seem to have missed the topic here. Rather you came to preach about “me > you”. So rather not speak if there is nothing constructive to say than “you can always comeback”, same as loading screen says :wink:

Hope you realize you told a bronze and new player “do what ever you want, it don’t matter, you can get lucky with -insert brilliant plan- and win in the end, maybe”.

1 Like

From my perspective learning is positive thing. I gave an advice not to insult you but to give you a tip you can win more games and improve yourself. It saddens me that you missinterpret that as me telling you that I am superior person over you. I just shared knowledge to help you

Can you elaborate more on how is “you can win at any point of the game, if you hatch a trap and are lucky enough other 4 players of your team are on the same page” helps somebody get out of bronze?

…which I feel obligated to repeat again, because you still don’t seem to understand that topic of the thread “How do I get out of bronze, and can I carry my team to victory, since I believe they are all dullards”.

Read again more carefully what I wrote 2 days ago here. It is long list literally telling excatly what you can do to improve. Hope this helps

So pretty much what I also said:

• be aware of the map
  • watch timings of objective and mercs
  • communicate with your team what you are going to do
  • don’t hope mindless roam and seeking kills will get you ahead

Pretty much what I’ve told him, just that I was speaking in broad terms of the entire team, not individually.

Find it also a bit strange you in your post say “Think what is the highest valueable action you can do for your team each second of match. This can mean for example soaking, doing camp (timing camps), pushing etc” and reply to “Biggest problem for HotS is early game, when wrong people go to wrong lanes, lack of soaking, wrong merc timing, trying to duel and get ambushed etc.” with “I don’t agree” :wink:

Sure I might have focused on early game too much… but trust you me, thats where most things start hitting the fan in bronze. Wish we had some statistic about how many bronze games end up pass 22mins.

Personal experience,

Im lurking in the shadows of bronze since past 2 or 3 months.
N mind it , im talking about extreme darkness , coz its Bronze lvl5 n Bronze level4 ,

But i shifted from being the highest DPS in GAME (not just in my team) as a Li Ming player, and started playing morales.

I started winning games. now im at Bronze lvl3 (promotion game) so if i win i move on to Bronze2

Play Tank or Healer , assassins wil do a few phew phew phew, but bad tank or bad healer will prevent even the better assassins to shine.