Expanded search HAS to be optional only

Seeing as how absolute horse sh-ite matchups it gives us it has to be optional clickable box to use expanded search. I absolutelly dont mind longer queues seeing as how expanded begins 25seconds into the search but the next 20minutes are absolute trash matches. Not a single match is even remotely fair, one team stomps from start to finish.

Allow us to search in a normal manner, with our own mmr, levels being the only people that you matchup with and not this nonsense we are forced to use.

I got a better idea- how about bring back old completely random matchups like in the good old days.
O and if you want balanced matches, we got draft mode and ranked for that

2 Likes

if your willing to wait more, try ranked, its more balanced n people r generaly more serious about their gameplay, its more fun

2 Likes

People always respond with the same well, dont play the broken gamemode then whenever anything problematic is pointed out.
Expanded needs to be optional its that simple and its not a big thing to add.

Okay if you really want more balanced matches and don’t want to play ranked, just wait a minute or two in party finder.

1 Like

Ye, the expanded search does start way too early. Been wondering why it does that, since it’s not really a biggie to queue for… let’s say a minute, at least, if it at all enhances the mm. (But would it really?) Could be interesting to have a chance to test it out at least.
It’s always such a weird answer to tell others to play ranked if someone gives feedback on qm. You don’t go to ranked to “just play whatever you want” - or at least you shouldn’t have that mindset in ranked, and if you do, people aren’t all that happy about it. That’s not a valid answer. Just… chill a bit. Let people fantasize of a hots with a better qm :pig:

That’s why I’m telling you we need the old QM back- instant matchups and there completely random. And yes having a 5 tank vs 5 support team is more balanced than having a malthael vs any other normal bruiser

I think we have the brawls for vompletely random now.
Optional expanding search could hurt the waiting time of all because there won’t be enough players.
Does anyone remember the queue search last autumn ?

You mean getting grouped against 3 Hypercarries while having barely any damge isn’t fun? Playing nearly every game without a healer, without a tank or both?

QuickMatch matchmaking has been sh1t for years now, it pretty much shows that it won’t ever change. Blizzard doesn’t care. Play ranked or give up, that’s what they want.