Extremely long queue times

Since a few days i’m having problems even finding a game, for example right now my queue is going for 1700 seconds, it’s a ranked queue and i’m silver 1. I had to wait 30 minutes for my last game. I try restarting the game and the queue and it’s going on for a few days now.

You are not alone

This is a technical problem mostly happening for Silver Ranked Players

Hopefully they address this soon

I’m gold now and it got better xD

1 Like

Proof is right here that Silver Ranked Players are the main victims

But what happens if you fall back to Silver though?

I’m not too worried about that with 80% winrate so far

Any upate on this? Any reaction from Blizzard? This has been going on for weeks, and this means I cannot play at all…

Are you Silver?

Which Rank are you currently?

As for any updates:

Here

I’m now Gold 5 and it’s taking a long time again, not as extreme as 30 minutes but still 5-10 minutes and on the weekend I don’t think it should take that long

The time that you play on matters too

At night when people get a break after studies or work right before bed is when most people play

One time it was friday evening when that shouldn’t have been a problem.
By the way when I play with premades now it works fine and I find games in less than a minute

Maybe your mmr is off the limits and matchmaker needa lot of time to get you innright game.

hello i am having the same problem here, my estimated time to find a game is around 35-40sec but the timer goes on 1500+sec this thing is happening for 15-20days or more and i dont know what to do, i opened a ticket to blizzard and they told me they cant help me at all for ingame issues…Does anyone has any updates for this?