Fighting the bad guys - Suggestions

I have never complained before about Blizzard but…

1. Throwing games
    Problem: Players that simply wanna throw the game because you either did or not did something they said or because you gave them instructions when they mess up.
    Solution: Give option on 4 votes to forcibly remove a player from the team and kick him out of the game.
  2. Bad matchmaking
    Problem: Blizz trying to “balance” the matchmaking
    Solution: Give option on 4 votes to forcibly remove a player from the team and kick him out of the game.
  3. Idiotic reports
    Problem: Ppl reporting you for using “bad” words and Blizzard ignoring the fact ppl do not enable mature language filter but complain about “mature” words.
    Solution: Ignore reports for abusive language from ppl that have DISABLED mature language filter. If you do not enable mature language filter, having the only purpose to mask bad words, then how can you complain about bad words? Enable mature language filter, problem solved for you.
  4. Matchmaking
    Problem: If I have 8000 games, even if I am a mediocre player, stop matchmaking me with those having 20 games. I do deserve team mates as bad as me but not worst.
  5. Sonya
    Problem: 10yo running around
    Solution: Don’t let kids that are not even 10yo to play Sonya.
  6. Ranked games
    Problem: Quality of the games, unknowledgeable players
    Solution: Build some trials. Don’t let people play ranked games if they can’t manage pass some game trials that requires them to actually understand the game and how things work.
  7. Players with connection problems
    Problem: Disconnecting and reconnecting for the entire duration of the game
    Solution: Limit to 1 disc. and 1 recon. If gets disconnected again, don’t allow them to keep trying to reconnect to the same game. If someone has connection problems, then the connection problems will be there no matter what. So stop messing the game for everybody else.
  8. Placement games and after.
    Problem: Win all 10 placement games, get your rank in gold, then lose 15 games in a row.
    Solution: Definitely a matchmaking problem. Fix it.
  9. HotS and kids
    Problem: You do the same thing you did with WOW. You take a nice game and you turn it into a game more suitable for kids.
    Solution: Make another game, for kids. Stop messing with the rest of us
  10. Blizzard’s mentality
    Problem: You take great ideas and you turn it into garbage.
    Solution: Stop doing that.

You cancelled HGC. Don’t cancel HGC. Hire better people to run it. Your try at esports was just poorly executed. Educate players, motivate them. The problem is not the game itself but how you run things.

There are so many arguments to prove to you that HotS is such a great game.
And so many arguments to prove to you that is not the game but the management of the game that forces us to quit playing your games.

1. Years of my life
    Problem: I spent 15 years playing Blizz’s games and thousands of Euros chasing the fun with you guys (clothing, toys, games, posters, pillows, mugs, bottles, keychains and all the rest) just to get more and more frustrated by your incompetence to not only do something good, but to at least keep it as it was originally envisioned by those having more neurons.
    Solution: Deleting all games from Blizz. End of story. Deleting the games after 15 years leaves an empty space that needs to be filled with something and here is where this message comes in, as closure.
1 Like

One of biggest issues really is the way they handle the matchmaking since in good matchmaking being succesful and winning should always mean you get matched AGAINST and WITH better players not against BETTER players WITH worse players than you, but that is exactly how it works every single time. This is the system and its moronic.

The problem is that people still tend to bypass this by misspelling their bad words on purpose

What kind of solution is this?

A ten year old has just as much a right to play Sonya as everyone else

Solution = Make Frends and go in 5man party

Solution = Make Frends and go in 5man party

Solution = B Polite in chat and be Patient no need to rage up for game

Solution = Make Frends who at similar level and go in 5man party

Solution = Make Frends similar mental/age level and go in 5man party

Solution = Teach along the game, and play with frends

Solution = Game is a Game, you just need to find more people who suit your mindset and age level, find frends to play :slight_smile:

Solution = Lower your expectation. Its a FREE game with the company pulling out resources from HOTS section, if the devs are listening and making updates and efforts, we should appreciate them :slight_smile:

Thus, the solution to ALLL your problems can be summed up in this =

B Polite, B Patient, B Motivating in chat & Make like-minded friends to play in 5 man party & be thankful and pleased with all that HOTS offer you = FOR FREE! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course they do. And thats how you get to problem #9 or better, to #2.
I have nothing against kids playing games. I do have a problem with kids playing the same games as I do and more than that, being in my team.

You can’t communicate with them, they won’t listen to any advice or suggestion and they keep doing stu.pid stuff. And there comes a moment when you say “Damn, now I have to play for another 20 min or so, knowing it will be a lost game, but we can’t leave, we can’t kick him, we can’t do anything else except looking at how this kid is killing the joy for everybody”.

But from a business point of view, for Blizz, having kids is awesome since they tend to buy all the useless virtual stuff like emojis and the entire range of RGB colors for all the lame skins (still trying to figure out whats the point of these emojis in a game like hots and how are they making the game more fun).

It’s the same business mindset for the bad matchmaking. Get a bad player, put it in a team with better players, let them be the ones showing to the bad/kiddie player that the game is “fun”, let them do all the work and stress out about the winning, because then the bad/kiddie player will be happy and will buy stuff.

Thats the main problem with Blizz. Instead of focusing on creating the best experience for players, a thing that will then bring in the cohorts, they focus on “milking the cow now”, have great financial results at the end of the year, the hell with everything else. When the cow is dry, make another game, repeat.

You know, having a working matchmaking is not that hard. They say is based on MMR KK.R SHI.TTR and what not. But that is influenced by the matchmaking itself. Is enough to have an idiot in each game and your MMR will be garbage.

Say I have MMR 55. I get matched with others having the same MMR.

• 1 player has connection problems. Game lost. MMR drops.
  • Next game you get matched with same MMR players. One of the players is a 9yo that wants to mess up everything. Game lost. MMR drops.
  • Next game you get matched with same MMR players. One of them starts to qq when you tell him to chill and stop abusing pings then stays in a corner of the map not willing to play and if you report afk… he goes in and hits something, then go back to corner (like it happened yesterday) . Game lost. MMR drops.
    You can see where I am going with this.

How about calculate the personal whatever rank based on:
Number of chars played at least 10 times + player lvl + number of games. I mean, based on player’s experience not on the player’s chance of having played only when kids are asleep so they have an increased winning rate so they can move forward.

I would be more than happy to be matched with players having the same experience as I do, even if they play as bad as I do. Because then the games will be balanced and winning will be decided based on skills (or lack of it) not on crybabies.

Anything BUT having to lose a game because even if I have lvl 1800 and having played all the chars to at least lvl 15 just to learn them and understand them better, be matched with a player that has lvl 40, having played 3 chars then getting upset that you ignore what he/she tells you who to ban and throwing the game cose you are not listening to him/her because he/her knows best that whatever char is a no no no based on his/hers 1 week experience of the game.

I am willing to pay for games with money. I am not willing to pay for games with my zen!

Why lower expectations? How about raise your expectations and actually ask for better policies.

I’m sorry to say but the solution is not to make a game without thinking then forcing players to change their behaviour or cultural background. The solution is to make the game so it accommodates the players and their behaviour. Especially when this is more than POSSIBLE.

I am not here to make friends and play in a party of 5. I just want to smash things for 30-60 min then go back to my work.

I really don’t understand your contribution to this post. I am writing about how can the game be better for all of us, you are writing about how what? Me changing my personality at the age of 43? Please be part of the solution not part of the problem.

This is a game meant to encourage friendship

You are just selfish then

Your solutions do not make the game better for me or for Clipper

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS PART OF THE PROBLEM!

We are the solution

We encourage friendship and kindness

We encourage others to be more understanding

Either enjoy the game the way it is or go away

People like you have done ENOUGH DAMAGE TO THIS GAME!

We will still be enjoying the game just fine without you

This is a video game and most of us are here to play and have fun

Not just to win all the time or give up the instant we feel we are going to lose

Since you provided yourself a solution

Please take your own advice and stop whining

We will do just fine without you

Xylord, I had no idea this forum is YOUR forum. I have written on Blizz’s forum, for Blizzard’s eyes and for others having the same problems I am having with the game.

If I would have known this is your forum where people have to write TO YOU only nice things, I would have passed of course.

It is a game. It is not a social network. But if you, as a “developer” are telling me that YOU made this game to encourage friendship, then I believe you. Still, on the slightly chance you are not representing Blizzard, I do beg of you to mind your own business. We are here to talk about the game not about how selfish am I because I just wanna play the game and not “make friends”, like you. Or is it “make friends like you”?

This is not about you, nor about me. Is about how the game can be made better so everybody enjoys it.

If my solutions are not making the game better for you, then you are free to say so, without attacking me as a person. I might be wrong, but if YOU are the solution, we are all doomed.

Attacking me while saying “we encourage friendship” is an oxymoron.

Either enjoy the game the way it is or go away

Or I can write on Blizz forums and brainstorm with others interested in finding a way of improving things.

Your missing on a key feature of TEAMING up and being frustrated,
For me , its all good, i have frends to play

Dont, forget them the INSTANT u log out, but have people who can party up,

wht time do u play, i think me n xylord can calm u out like the other 3 to 4 ppl we did :smiley:

i m playing between 4pm CET to 8pm or sometimes till 9 or 10pm CET
i will send u a req when i log in nexus, we can pair up n hav some fun :slight_smile:

Also, stop playing QM, come to ranked, it takes may b 5 more extra minutes per match to draft , but major issues like the ones u facing do not happen in ranked , they do, but its rare,
im noting down ur battletag, hope to see u in nexus :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your begging will not work on me

THIS IS OUR FORUM

Not just mine

Made for people who love the game and want to provide constructive criticism while also having well mannered discussions with others

You are doing more than brainstorming

You just want to spread your negativity around

Unlike you I actually can enjoy the game the way it is without whining the way you do

So in the end I am still a happier person than you are

Hey Clipper,
Don’t get me wrong. I do have players in my friends list and I do play with them from time to time. I was just stating that my purpose in HotS is not to make friends but to play the game, a game that might be improved a bit for a better experience.

I saw your request :slight_smile: Yet, you can’t have more friends since reached your friends list limit.

I didnt, you were enraged when u came to post, and its understandable, your already back to yourself in this last message :slight_smile:

And yeah, one other guy from forum also complained, i guess its time to squeeze out all those who havent been online for a month or more :smiley:

And we all come to play only, not make frends,
but trust me, the level of fun playing with coordinated people with who u party up n play often, its INSANE ,

i always went solo in qm, when i started ranked, i had to team up, coz well, Bronze is weirdly unbalanced, one time u get a smurf who u cannot even keep up with, other times u hav the most braindead noobs that dont understand even if u spoonfeed them, so i started gathering people and now , everynight when i play, i at least hav 2 more to party up with, at times its a full party n 2 other frend sitting outside , n i tell them sorry guys, if space i add u, play together :smiley:
And the crazy party is, they match up against me, bcoz our party n their party search together, and they insta ban my fav hero n on top of tht, send me a pm saying “no no no no Ming” lol
its fun :slight_smile:

heh :laughing: i really like so.much your repeatble way…“play always with friends”…
Im agree with you! :laughing::+1::ok_hand:

1 Like