Fix matchmaking or give us an surrender option

Who ever design Blizzards matchmaking systems is clearly to incompetent to be working in the gaming industry. I just had an aram match, where 5 mins in, it was 0-24 kills to the opponents, and we were 4 levels behind. I’m gettin so tired getting matched up with clueless people. No wonder this game failed, when your developers clearly don’t play the game, and don’t know what a §hitshow the matchmaking is. I really hope Microshop starts firing your incompetent developers. I can’t be right that we constantly have to get these matches that is just horrible to play.
I have been against an surrender option, since people started asking for it. But when you keep letting your matchmaking system being a pile of garbage (i assume it’s the same garbage system you used for heartstone and starcraft 2). Atleast give us an option to surrender, when it’s above your skill level to make a good system. I i recall you tried… YEARS after people had keepts spamming the forum for a better system. But by that time. You lost most of your players. I guess your arrogance/ lazyness killed the game

3 Likes

This option will by awesome. Did you ever seen any good changes from blizzard awfull studio?

just a “F*** YOUR MATCHMAKING!” button to report the really awefull games would be nice.

1 Like

blizzard is awfull, and awfull are workers who works there

1 Like

I’ve said this before years ago- adding a surrender option will only incentivise worse matchmaking. A lot more people will start throwing games if they think it’s already lost, just so their team would consider to surrender. I have heard similar cases in league.

They should instead try to fix MM and stop trying to make everyone’s win rate 50%.

5 Likes

This game is a trash. developers doing everyting to make every match worse and worse… I dont know the as low inteligent or somebody pay them to destroy game?

1 Like

I just had an aram match. 3 mins in, and it was 1-10 on the kills. No point in keep going. ARAM pick phase is also a big joke

1 Like