Fix rank system is not fun

hi
my team full plat players and enemy team have dim2 and bronz1 and sliver 2 and plat

like wtf ? why i play vs sliver player and bronz player ? how u know if this player not smurf and he real rank is master or GM or dim fix this is not fun

I have photos to prove but I dont know how to put it

They will not fix trash league… ohh sorry storm league same thing as trash… the chance of being in a team full of solo players against an enemy team full party or half like 4 party and 1 solo… blizzard brain… they wanted to fix the issue hidding the party, now you can see them only after your match…

Old blizzard was more good than this s.hit now… 2 many idiots are hired in blizzard now this days :)))

You get easier games for the same reward if you queue with low ranks in your team. You dont have to play against people of your own rank level.
Easier wins easier rankup.
Fair is nothing youll find in a blizzard game just exploit as much as you have time for.

System has lot of fails. If you have easier games by cheating mmr system with low level smurfs in team then something is broken in game. There will be those solo players like me who suffer from lot of smurfing. So its easier for you but harder for me. I think there SHOULD be level restrictions and could it be possible to ask phone number for main account. Then match those secondary accounts vs other secondary by dividing guys based on phone numbers. Atleast then not going to happen noob vs smurf all the time and not having to compete against system. Im basically saying that just copy paste same system from csgo.