Fix wrong "leaver status" ffs blizz srsly why are you guys so

I’m in the hero selection, I have Nova prepicked, I swap it to lili that is unavailable because I want the last pick so enemy team doesn’t coutner me. The other guy in team (2 picks, one guy picked, other had nothing prepicked) does nothing throughout picks, doesn’t prepick anything, and the timer runs out I get kicked out. Need to win 2 matches and will be matched with n00bs.

FFS BLIZZ SRSLY

1 Like

So lock your pick before timer runs out. Problem fixed!

2 Likes

I agree. If you saw that he isn’t picking anything, you should have just picked anyway just so you wouldn’t get a ban.

1 Like

wrong. I’d end up in a 25 minute nonsense match without healer or tank, at least I got a nice combo in quick match…followed by a 3 bruiser vs no bruiser game, but qm mm is another story.
also, I’m obviously not a leaver, or afk, so why am I exactly getting penalized here?

So you pick Uther or ETC and you can be both. Gosh I should’ve become a consultant given how fast I keep solving your problems! You could check his profile and see if he has tanks/healers at decent level and pick the other role. Regardless you didn’t pick hence your leaver que is completely justified. Had you locked a hero game would’ve known you are not AFK and not penalized you. Maybe that other guys kept waiting on you to pick so he’d fill in. Works the other way around too you know.

Game can know I’m not afk since I swapped from one hero to another, albeit unavailable, the only one who was afk was the guy who didn’t pick anything.

Indeed…you are right…Zmaj he is right!

Hey dude @Zmaj…problem is in your mind…YOU HAVE TO PICK ANY HEROE ,WHEN YOU SEE THIS OTHER GUY DIDNT/PREPICK NONE HEROE!!

Dont worry …you will learn to play from such draft situacions! :wink:

And dont waste your time/enrergy to create such topic and welling to HoTS team devs. to fix that! heh :laughing:
They will not hear you!

" Can you sream load?!"…
" We cant hear you"…heh :laughing:

" poor green bunny"…

IF they don’t fix it you will end up playing this game alone he is right if you are not in battle only in preparation it’s just should kick only not punish you if you are not even in game you picking hero if you didn’t pick up that doesn’t mean you need to be punish there is plenty reasons you should and you could go away from this battle imagine you get 3x times troll … you rather loose 3x times or just leave ? ou i forget they punish you even for leaving lobby lol … take your rank + you need to win qm with trolls …

I was playing ranked as well in a party and the game crashed, as it does on occasion, and when I started the game again and pressed the rejoin button it would keep crashing. I restarted my computer, my party already finished the game, but I got leaver status. I have played three games in quick match in order to get rid of leaver status but still it remains and thus keeps me from playing in ranked mode. Sometimes this game can be crazy