Forum number 500 requesting a surrender button

Why blizzard? Just hecking add one please. I hate wasting my time in a match with a dysfunctional team that’s getting steam rolled. I’d rather surrender so I can play another match that actually has a chance. Oh and before people come in with the “bUt yOu CaN aLaWyS mAkE a CoMeBaCk!!11!”, no you can’t. Not in quick play anyway.

6 Likes

yes, that. It would just be better to have than to not.

2 Likes

and also when smn leave u need to play till the end with AI! THIS IS AWFUL!

3 Likes

I dont want to have games, where you can still win, but 4 of your teammates press “surrender” instead of trying to win.

No
For the 500th time NO!

I don’t want to have games where one teammate goes AFK at the start of the match which makes winning impossible with the horrible AI. The result is a long game where you know you are going to lose. Slowly and painfully.

So yeah. A surrender button is a must with the AFK disease going on in this game. Add it only in games with an ai teamate for my part.

Edit: and another game lost cause of an afker. About 25% of the games lost these cause of this reason. Getting worse and worse.

only losers want surrender buttons.

I agree… a surrender button is highly needed!!!

In this game it have no drawback because you cannot choose your opponents and in the majority of played games neither your allies.

gamemasters are useless, in fact they are not gamemasters, they are only e-mail responders. and there is NO thought involved there, like they are brainless, just copy/paste some general unrelated text from EULA.
maybe they do not exist, maybe they are AI?

Better to have one than not, why force the majority to play a match they don’t feel playing?
Especially with the HORRIBLE AI, just wasted 40 minutes on a match because of one.
It’s a waste of time and games where you want to play.