Frustrated about matchmaking

I know ts quickplay and i usually dont rant about quickplay but i play this game since beta and i consider myself being above average.

Usually i dont pick heal or tank cause i find it immensly frustrating if you cant take control and guide people to victory, and this is where my rant starts.

i needed to play heal for a few quests and oh lord what is my MMR that i get matched with the sheer buffoonery.

• i played as anduin, pulled people out of deathwing’s ultimate, walks back in and dies.

• Has full mana, ports back home even tho im healing him back up.

• has 1000 levels and still walks in a straight line with enemies with skillshot and literally runs away from me.

theres more… i mean please blizz, its quickplay but this is the first game i know where i keep getting matched against the worst the community has to offer.
And yes im always nice and dont flame trying to keep teamspirit up, no sarcasm here.

1 Like

Matchmaking should be based on KDA score. I am an above average player and I always get matched with under 3.0 KDA’s. Low KDA means they are a bad player! Blizzard needs to match on KDA score!