Future of the game?!

hope there is none. current people who is responsible of blizzard doesnt deserve anything because they dont do anything.

So, I suppose thereā€™s no harm in dropping this tidbit:

Thereā€™s TALK (not actionables AT ALL yet, TALK) of what Microsoft might do with Heroes. There is INTEREST (repeat, INTEREST, but that doesnā€™t mean actionable things) in doing SOMETHING with Heroes.

The little birdy who told me his and I (in our private discussion) tend to agree that the best action at this stage would be to plan a HotS 2 (not 2.0, 3.0, etc), but to actually build a new engine and transport/upgrade the assests with design being more focused on making a good game rather then chasing random name(d)(less) targets.

Take this with heavy doses of grains of salt. It doesnā€™t mean ANYTHING WILL happen and I cant emphasis this enough; but there are some known persons who have been approached about such a project.

I HOPE thereā€™s merit here; but considering the information, I would not be surprised if any future updates are limited to quartely balance patches like we have been getting.

1 Like

https://fr.wowhead.com/news/heroes-of-the-storm-officially-entering-maintenance-mode-327600

Well, itā€™s not like we didnā€™t know that it was already the case. Still itā€™s sad as i have more fun with HOTS than DOTA and LoL.

1 Like

dont expect form imbecils (developers) to do clever thinksā€¦ actually is 0% chance for any good changesā€¦