Game of perma stun/slow

This game is such a joke. It is all about, who has the most cc now. I’m so tired of constantly dying due to the ridicules amount of cc that has been put into this game, over the time. It didn’t use to be this bad. No way in hell, the developers are playing this joke of a game. No wonder people flee from this game.
I didn’t use to want a surrender option in this game. But the more i play it, the more I want one, just due to how horrible it has become.

It is like that for a long long time. Stun meta cannot be countered in an easy way.

strange, because last time I played dota 2 I remember being stunlocked there to sometimes

Play supports that can deal with CC ? Get disengages like Gust, EW and EQ ? Get heroes that have unstoppable ? The CC in HoTS is much shorter than other MOBAs along with lower damage, really isn’t an issue. I’d wish they buff CC to be longer if anything.

1 Like

Thats why I like Anub! So much cc…if you can’t beat them, join them! Biggest issue is teamwork, if you dive in like a mofo and your team doesn’t follow trough or chain, which is hard in random groups, you’re screwed.
Mix of divers and careful players is the worst team to be in. Then they start arguing even though its no ones fault.

hahaha… very true, me and my friends are like that… one is total yolo diver, other plays way to safe… I’m more opportunistic. We always discuss that after the match.

That is a dumbass idea

feels good when as total yolo diver the team finally starts going in with you, and after you died 9 times, they learn of their true potential. you hit level 20, you pop your cds (stuff like upgraded sindragosa comes to mind), go in for one last time, die again but wipe the enemy and win the game with a tear in your eye.

you can’t be a true hero unless you die for the cause.

With that logic most people should just pick Murky then

Then they can keep dying over and over again for YOUR cause

The most heroic thing ever in your eyes

If you have Murky in your team, then you’re the bad guys and enemy team are heroes.
He is like fodder to show how awesome the main heroes of the story are. Like starship troopers or something.

I think you mean Stormtroopers

And what do you call his team when they win without Murky dying even once?

Yeah, I meant Stormtroopers.

And if Murky wins without dying even once, I call that movie part one.

Really?

I call it this

Revenge? More like: I’m gonna feed enemy butcher so much he will one shot our whole team

And a good enemy Alarak with Rite of Rakshir is even worse!

Fortunately for Murky though

When this video came out neither heroes existed in Heroes of the Storm

And there are also still ways for Murky to counter them by playing together with his team

Compared to my days in LoL, this game is unbelievably balanced with great managable CC. I really cant complain.

The only toxic CC i see in this game comes from Muradin and Jaina. Beyond that, it all seems easily managable.

If you (and others) died 9 times, then you’re the reason the opposing team have a constant XP and map advantage. Continuing to yolo doesn’t make you a hero, it makes you a prime example of the type of person I never, ever, want to have on my team. Ever.

Constantly dying has nothing to do with potential. Your issue is obviously lack of communication or the constant joy of people ‘doing their own thing’ in a team-game and blaming everyone else when it’s not working.

As for the OP, every MOBA has been this way. You have poke-comps, CC-comps, dive-comps, sustain-comps, all manner of styles that can be obnoxious if picked and stacked properly. It is up to you to pick appropriately in response.

NOTE: Not even mentioning Quick Match - if you’re signing up for that, you’re signing up for ‘anything goes’ ARAM.

Fault lies in people who don’t even think about “cleanance”, “silence”, or “unstopable”.
By the way - if there all is about CC, then both team are full of CC, and you can do this same, enemy do to you.